1. Harvest Festival Cooking guide! [EZ 1-350]!

Ola Warmanians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70uo...ature=youtu.be

A video that explains how and why YOU should get cooking!

2. You know whats even faster?
    Go there and usually there will be someone who sells reagents from other cities. But it from them, some 25 of each should guaranteed suffice. Then buy from someone around 30 -40 turkeys. I spent maybe 30secs there and got everything for 500g from one guy. Buy honeys and herbs and stuff from vendor, so you have enough for all recipes. Go Dalaran and level it up to Grand Master in 2 mins there.
    Cooking 1 - 350(?) in some 5 mins, pretty neat.
    Edited: November 22, 2019

3. I spent maybe 30secs there and got everything for 500g from one guy.
    Or simply spend 5 minutes of your time to visit Thunderbluff, Orgrimmar and Undercity instead of wasting 500g. ^^

4. And how can you do that, heartstone is 30mins CD. Getting a mage is unreliable and depends on luck, travelling with zeppelins takes time. Running around and killing turkeys takes time.
    500g is well spent to avoid all the hassle.

5. And how can you do that, heartstone is 30mins CD. Getting a mage is unreliable and depends on luck, travelling with zeppelins takes time. Running around and killing turkeys takes time.
    500g is well spent to avoid all the hassle.

I didn't mean to blame you for (in my personal opinion) wasting 500g on something that can be done in minutes. I didn't put a timer on it, but 5 minutes probably won't work, I'll give you that. Also, I personally enjoy travelling around and doing stuff on my own instead of paying someone to do it.

Here is how I did it:

Starting in Dalaran, went and took the portal to Orgrimmar. Bought the materials and took the Zeppelin heading towards Thunderbluff. Bought materials there and used my HS to Dalaran. Took the portal to Undercity, bought materials and went to Brill where you find dozens of Turkeys of which I killed atleast 40 in a minute or so. That whole process took me about 15mins at most, leaving me with a HS CD of like 20-25mins. I used the opportunity to go AH shopping in UC, waiting for my HS CD.

I'm guessing we are just different when it comes to things we enjoy doing in-game. For me, that is no hassle, I enjoy doing these events.

6. Yup, it's pretty interesting, buut gets old fast, when you are not interested in achievements and doing it for the 10th time... I collected all the reagents and sold so many "cook-up 0-350 in 5mins" service to people who just cant be bothered to do it, it's pretty great way to make gold.