1. Feral PVP Resilience

Hi everyone, I'm conflicted with finding the right amount of resilience for WPVP, BGS, and Duels. I'm Bis PVP feral and have pretty much every piece of gear I can use effectively including PVE off-pieces.

I was originally running much lower resilience (about 1k) with a very high ArP (60-70%) build for when I was doing arenas, I don't do many arenas now that I've got a full set of gear and I primarily log in to do battlegrounds, wpvp, and duels. I'm finding that my resilience was too low (1k) for BGs so I increased my resilience to about 1250. I'm finding that not only do I have more survivability in BGS, but I perform better in duels as well.

I'm just trying to figure out the optimal amount of resilience for wpvp, bgs, and duels and am considering increasing my resilience, dropping pve off-pieces to about 1375 resilience. I'm afraid that my offense will be too low. Any suggestions?

2. Hi you have 2 choices, or you will play with more resilience and you need to drop armor penetration and go for agility, or you will play with less resilience and you will try to balance ur armor penetration with your resilience.

Examples: With PVE and PVP pieces with 1250 resilience you will have about 40% armor penetration and that's good atleast for me (good vs all classes least for rogues and mages)

If you want more resilience ele shamans and shadow priests will be harder to kill for you cuz u need to sacrifice your armor penetration and put agility instead but will be better to kill palas and Dk's.

Personally I like to have around 1252 resilience and 43,87% armor penetration (that's what I have) and I feel confortable I just change to resilience only to fight against mages and rogues.