1. [ANSWERED]My main's name was just forcibly changed

My character who I have been playing on for weeks now, making friends across the Lordaeron realm, called Rapegoon was just forcibly changed to Elsonbaty. I have been nothing but nice to everybody I have met so far questing/doing dungeons/just talking to in cities and nobody ever took offense to the name they always thought it was funny. I know this is very goofy but please may I keep my character named Rapegoon instead of Elsonbaty? I'm not a toxic player that tries to ruin peoples' gaming experiences. I just thought it would be funny to use this name for my character that I plan to stream gameplay with and make a pvp montage with since I have some rival friends in a guild on the opposing faction. I have paid attention to the server/realm rules since the creation of my account, and while I understand administrators always have the final say on everything, I didn't think naming my character Rapegoon really violated any of the rules. Please, I beg of you, I know it sounds ******ed, but my character being named this has helped to give me the most fun levelling experience ever looking forward to becoming a powerful maxxed rogue in the near future. I didn't think it was a big deal at all since you guys aren't modern Blizzard and everyone I met seemed to think my outrageous name was really funny. This being my name really means a lot to me

Sincerely, Johnny

2. The name was judged as inappropriate and that is why your character was renamed.