1. Right Gems for MM Hunter

Hello,

i looked a lot for MM Hunter Guides and which gems you have to use. But before i start buying gems and using them, i just want to know if i understood it right until now. If you dont get 700-800 Armor Pen from your gear alone, you should only use gem 20 Agility and not Armor Pen? My Armor Pen is lower than 700 right now, so i should only use the 20 Agi Gems right now in every possible Slot (yeah i know, i need a yellow and a blue one for the meta. But i know which one i will use. Im talking about the other slots.)

Thanks.

2. Nightmare tear to get your best socket bonus of blue socket
    Agi/crit hybrids on yellow sockets (when goin for arp cap you can ignore yellows and just use tear)

3. Hi,

yes i wanted to use that Nightmare Tear for the blue slot. And only agi/crit on yellow slot if the socket bonus is higher than 4 agi right? so only agi 20 gems and agi/crit gems right now for me, and no 20 armor pen gems?

4. Hi,

yes i wanted to use that Nightmare Tear for the blue slot. And only agi/crit on yellow slot if the socket bonus is higher than 4 agi right? so only agi 20 gems and agi/crit gems right now for me, and no 20 armor pen gems?
    Probably.. you should switch to arp once you can reach cap with gems. Sooner isnt that good. You could also use agi + hit for now if you are below hit cap.

5. My hit is high enough i think. So i will only use the agi and agi/crit gems now. Later if my gear is good enough to reach 700 Arp alone without gems, i will use the 20 arp gems. Thanks for your help.
    Edited: November 22, 2019