Hey all, I quit playing on this server quite a while ago but I came back to scope it out a bit and I decided to start playing the outlands server instead of my normal icecrown. I played tbc on retail during it's time but I only ever made it to Hyjal and it's been a long time. I'm a very experienced player and I like to consider myself capable of playing nearly any class at a high level (not a shaman, I suck as a shaman dont ask why). I've gathered that the server population is pretty low at times so i'm hoping to try to find an active guild right away so I can integrate myself while I level and stuff. I don't imagine it'll take me long to be raid ready from nothing but I wouldn't pretend to understand exactly how the bc server works. I'm from the US pacific standard time but it wont make a difference since I can raid pretty much whenever. I've been all alliance every server always since vanilla retail so i'm rolling horde this time unless there's some reason that I shouldn't. I'll be firing up my Rogue on the server here in a couple hours but i'm really not that picky on what class I play apart from shaman. If you have a core spot that needs filling i'll roll whatever's needed and I'll do my best to be ready as soon as I can. If you're a guild that's not established in your raid game yet (like not freefarming everything or anything yet) I'd be willing to join and we can progress together. Hit me up.