1. need help in understanding aggro

hello
    im playing as a prot warrior
    states are: def cap:533
    hit: 400 (yeah i know it a lot, if im not mistaken i need like 270 no? 8% hit chance)
    expertise:22(cap should be 26 i read but cant do it right now, all gamed for def cap)
    with single target, never had problem with threat, but when its multi mobs, i always lose 1-2 mobs, they just run away to other player. why? what am i doing wrong? i start with charge then thunder clap(have the glyph), spam cleave(have the glyph) all the time with shield slam when available with more thunder clap. i always lose few mobs. any advise?

ps: can i have add-one that tells me who generate the most aggro? wanna put my vigilance on that player.

2. Skada can show threat, I don't know the name of that other one very popular one.

You're probably not doing anything wrong, if you had to gem for def, you're probably on the low side of gearing process, and others might be very well geared. Try learning which mobs do more damage, if it's some that doesn't do much just let it go. I have mobs switching targets and when I taunt them back I try to do at least one Revenge on them maybe Shield Slam also to make them stay. Then just keep cleaving and clapping and when the next one turns from me taunt it, slam and revenge and that's about it.

3. indeed you right, i do have low gear, mostly triumph emerald gear, now i get i need to use a lot of taunt, but its very hard considering how many enemies there are, need to focus on maintaining aggro on the mobs that on me, but then look to taunt the one that escaping, any advise on how to ease it? or im simply noob that need training?

4. indeed you right, i do have low gear, mostly triumph emerald gear, now i get i need to use a lot of taunt, but its very hard considering how many enemies there are, need to focus on maintaining aggro on the mobs that on me, but then look to taunt the one that escaping, any advise on how to ease it? or im simply noob that need training?

If you can't do the most threat, get yourself a head start. You can do it by chain pulling (charge/intercept to other group when some mobs from previous pull still live with low-ish hp), this way you start building aggro on fresh group while dps finish last few mobs. And it will speed up the dungeon.

Other thing is that you don't really need to have all aggro all the time. Make sure you have the most dangerous mobs, others, especially geared plate dps, can tank a few easily.