1. Donation Failure

I have had a very frustrating experience with donations on Warmane with PaymentWall. Frankly, in all my years, this has got to be the worst payment gateway ever to be available.

* I tried making payments to my my account from my country and I got an error "We were unable to authorize your account".
    * To learn more about this issue, I actually make an account with PaymentWall and initiated an inquiry with them. This was their reply:

As per checking, your transactions made on 11/23/19 have been unsuccessful on our end because the country where your card was issued was not supported by our payment partner.

We suggest you try using other cards issued from another country.
    * I don't see how people expect you to have credit cards from other countries by default. It's a very sucky thing to ask for. In any way, since I didn't have a choice, I asked a friend of mine on Warmane who has successfully donated to your server to do it. This was the issue he got:

Your payment was canceled and refunded.
    Dear User,

Your 10.00 EUR payment made on Nov 24, 2019 7:53 AM using your Credit Cards in Premium Management L.P was canceled by our anti-fraud team. Money were returned to the account holder.

To unblock this account, please provide us with your payment receipt and a copy of the account holder's ID (driver's license, passport or any other additional information that confirms this payment). If you have more than one account with this application, please let us know the details about them. You can attach all this info by clicking the button below and making an inquiry or you can send it to [email protected], indicating 'Verification for CID <replaced>' in subject.

Thank you,
    Paymentwall Team.
    * Sadly he has reservations on sharing his personal details with PaymentWall (concerns with misuse), and I can't blame him. You can't force someone to share their personal details and as a result I cannot make this payment type either :(

So I am left with no choices and possibilities of donating. I understand that there is probably no control on Warmane side regarding this (I have worked on integrating payment gateways for other companies before) other than providing alternative payment gateways, but on the off chance that you do have some control over this please let me know if:

1) Is there a way to authenticate my transaction or provide a temporary option from which I could make this payment.
    2) Do you have plans to integrate a different payment-gateway other than PaymentWall (it seems there are multiple threads where they have had issues with PaymentWall, altogether not a good choice if you plan on collecting money IMHO).

Personally I would love a solution in the lines of 2) since 1) is only a temporary solution and will again lead to issues when I'm donating again.

Best Regards

2. Do you still have access to other payment methods through Paymentwall? You won't be able to donate with a card unless you provide the documents they are asking for. Donating with gift cards (store gift cards, not prepaid Visa cards) or prepaid cards (like Mint or Paysafecard) should be much more reliable if you have those donation methods available. If you don't have them available in your country, maybe your friend can check if he can see and use them on your account (if you are fine with him doing that, since from your post it seems like you already let him log on your account).

3. I have no other payment methods available to me except PaymentWall, but my friend does (Mint and some other Blue-something)
    It feels like the only solution for me is to purchase Mint Gift cards from my country, and share the codes with my friend who can make the donations for me.

[quote]
    maybe your friend can check if he can see and use them on your account (if you are fine with him doing that, since from your post it seems like you already let him log on your account)
    [\quote]

It wasn't my first choice either, but Warmane left me with no alternatives. And I can trust him for sure.

It just feels weird, we are trying to make a "Donation", the amounts are also relatively small (just a couple euros). That's a lot of hoops and jumps to make for something that's supposed to be relatively simple.

In any event, thanks for the reply. I think it illuminated me on my possible choices (i never knew alternative options existed since it didn't show up for me).

4. Donating with Mint should always work but Mint belongs to Paymentwall so purchasing it from Mint website might be difficult. You can purchase it from a reseller instead, for example, this one: https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu

I have purchased Mint cards from that site before with no issues.

5. That thing just happen to me i used a credit card of someone with is consentement and transfert him the money ! The payment was succesfull ! the next day i try to do it again and than inquiry message pop out . It seems like a good way for people sign in on there website because it take me a while to find a way to reach them whitout sign in ! Also usualy any supicious transaction pass by the credit card company an then flag the transaction to the owner of the card by phone call or by the way of the bank affiliate whit the credit card company ! easiest way to proceed instead of take picture of ID plus You and the ID plus credit card sending by email ! I was about to do it before see that make no sense ! If it was a fraud the frauder know they inquire on this before the cardholder !! I send them couple reason why im not open to send what they ask and try to find another way . Im not too optimist about the answer ! I just hope the support team of Paymentwall see what wrong and laugth about how i politly said its stupid !

6. Also i got a question ! if they continue whit that and i stand my ground what happen to my account ? Im not stress about lawsuit or losing money i didin't do anything but if i loose my account i will be mad . Im more concerne about the total time invest and loose all my progress .

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

Originally Posted by Palutena
    Donating on behalf of other players is not allowed

8. What if the other players are my family/children?
    This payment system is absolutely ******ed. They wanted me to send front and back copies of all 18 of my credit cards I ever intended to use.
    Jesus Christ... Just take bitcoin if you think your operation is that shady.

9. They need to use PayPal. I tried every option they had and nothing worked. I dont understand why Warmane wants to make it so hard to give them money.
    Truth is, all i want is a race change, and the hoops im having to go through is just motivating me to walk away and live with my initial racial decision. Another reason would be the inability for me to earn points. Ive done some research and unless i read everything incorrectly, you can only earn points outside of donating is after youve made a donation and received coins.
    I enjoy the game, but Warmanes management has made some questionable decisions.

10. Ive done some research and unless i read everything incorrectly,
    Which you did.
    you can only earn points outside of donating is after youve made a donation and received coins.
    I enjoy the game, but Warmanes management has made some questionable decisions.
    You earn points after you have 1k unique achievement points, Blackrock and Frostmourne don't count.

If you mean coins, they're a completely different matter.