1. Funny all these die hard horde fools can think to come up with is "Glad you're leaving," yet they poke at alliance for being "immature."

2. Funny all these die hard horde fools can think to come up with is "Glad you're leaving," yet they poke at alliance for being "immature."
    Let he who is free of sin cast the first stone.

3. They're coming out of the woodwork now!

4. If you couldn't make it work for yourself on one side, what makes you think you can make it work on other side?
    Harde, Alliance, doesn't matter. It is the same stuff, doing the same things. These "I went other side and everything is rainbows" just make me laugh, only thing that changed is your perception after you switched sides and it improved your game, so lets think about that.

5. At least I'm not the only person who feels this way, I'm in the process of transferring all of my toons to Alliance as well.
    you sucking as a player is not based on your faction. if you suck on horde you're going to suck on ali. /wave /bye /laugh

6. What I would say about horde and alliance guilds - there’s not really much of a difference. It’s as someone wrote earlier, more about this perception of a fresh start or that things will be better - which in itself can be fine. The player bases also change quite a lot depending on time as it seems during the summer, more people come back or give the game a fresh player base and then during the winter, you are left with the remnants, or more accurate player base.

However, from my experience, having played for both horde and alliance - there are some slight differences.

Alliance has more talkative players on the whole. Though most people, regardless of faction seem to be rather quiet, cold, or even illiterate, alliance has more eccentric - or perhaps naive, people. That is to say, I find people on alliance are generally more entertaining and the pugs, while sh#tshows, can be funny. Horde, on the other hand, is generally more competent but also colder as a result. Playing on horde is great when you need a break from drama, generally, as the only drama you’re going to get is limited to condescending elitists. This can get tiring after a while, but it is certainly easier to get achievements - I got KS 10 and 25 from pugs very quickly on horde, and I even remember a certain pug ICC 10 (5.5-6k gs) where no one talked the entire raid and we didn’t suffer a single death. This was a great experience in itself as I just listened to music, and the raid flowed like an orchestra. I don’t think I ever would have had this experience on alliance. That said, I remember a lot more personalities on the alliance and have fonder memories of the time there; examples being dwarf raid leaders who hated night elves and had no idea how to lead a raid, a dranei male mage with an agil staff being in toc 10 and though incompetent, bless his heart, was trying his best to do 2k dps. If you’re someone who rages at this type of behavior, then horde is definitely a better option. Yet alliance feels more human, and both sides overall have their moments.

Hope this helps
    Edited: November 29, 2019

7. They're coming out of the woodwork now!

Yes, I'm Horde, and I'm coming out of the woodwork. Nevermind that my Priest, Mercy, is Alliance, and I haven't played it since Tier 4.

8. Funny all these die hard horde fools can think to come up with is "Glad you're leaving," yet they poke at alliance for being "immature."
    Explain what is immature about not wanting to be around someone who complains without knowing what they're talking about.
    But okay, next time I'll gank him with someone 4x higher level than him, teabag him, and spam /laugh since that seems to be the "sophisticated alliance way".

Funny how these ***** ally players consider themselves so much better but all they do is talk **** without thinking what they're saying

9. I could overlook all the problems with the alliance population,
    But you all just perpetually deny any shortcomings.
    Just once I would like to hear an ally player own up,
    But instead it's just pathetic derailing and accusing just like this thread is full of.

For OP, there you go, that's the ally population.
    Horde is cold and unforgiving to its own players, and pretty apathetic to wpvp in general these days (from the over-ganking and griefing, let's be honest)

/thread. I'm over the name-calling

10. Explain what is immature about not wanting to be around someone who complains without knowing what they're talking about.
    But okay, next time I'll gank him with someone 4x higher level than him, teabag him, and spam /laugh since that seems to be the "sophisticated alliance way".

Funny how these ***** ally players consider themselves so much better but all they do is talk **** without thinking what they're saying
    But instead it's just pathetic derailing and accusing just like this thread is full of.
    For OP, there you go, that's the ally population.
    Horde is cold and unforgiving to its own players, and pretty apathetic to wpvp in general these days (from the over-ganking and griefing, let's be honest)

/thread. I'm over the name-calling
    I know leveling can be quite overwhelming sometimes and I'm happy that you're letting your frustrations out. Gotta let off some steam from time to time, but the dude asked for an objective opinion about guilds on both factions so he can, most likely, determine which one suits him best. No need to go all Jersey Shore on this thread.

11. The only thing i see is,every1 is looking for 5,5 - 6 k GS.....i mean you just hit lvl 80 and BAM...instant 5 k GS....i found ppl on this server highly unfriendly...

12. Update- all my chars on ally, the guild is dead now and I'm farming with a pug group heroics and having a good chill time. Ally/horde doesn't matter after all

13. Just another personal opinion, no judgin - Ive been playing molten/warmane fot Years, did pvp, pve, probably everything that is possible. In my opinion, comfort of playing as horde is much higher than Ally. As a pve horde make more raids, pugs are going way further in icc, required gear is on lower level than in Ally, I hardly seen an ninja situation. Not even gonna compare guild raiding, cause difference here (positive for horde) is even bigger. Plus their racials are superior. Honestly, I cant see any reason why someone would choose Ally when considerating to Play in pve.

As for pvp: arena top ranks are dominated by humans. We all know why it is (EMFH). 2 pve bis trins will always be better, no doubt. About bg- Ive played a lot as horde, as alliance, now on mercenary mode. Many ppl told me if I want to do pvp, Ally is the way. After.hundreds or probably thousands of bgs I gotta say, my win ratio was clearly higher on horde side. Horde teams are more diversed and playing more attention to objectives.

Imo, there is only one reason to Play Ally - every Man for himself racial. All other aspects of the game - horde.

14. Update- all my chars on ally, the guild is dead now and I'm farming with a pug group heroics and having a good chill time. Ally/horde doesn't matter after all
    If you are looking for a friendly social/casual guild - you are very welcome to come join us at Chaos Knights!

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408113

15. Just another personal opinion, no judgin - Ive been playing molten/warmane fot Years, did pvp, pve, probably everything that is possible. In my opinion, comfort of playing as horde is much higher than Ally. As a pve horde make more raids, pugs are going way further in icc, required gear is on lower level than in Ally, I hardly seen an ninja situation. Not even gonna compare guild raiding, cause difference here (positive for horde) is even bigger. Plus their racials are superior. Honestly, I cant see any reason why someone would choose Ally when considerating to Play in pve.

As for pvp: arena top ranks are dominated by humans. We all know why it is (EMFH). 2 pve bis trins will always be better, no doubt. About bg- Ive played a lot as horde, as alliance, now on mercenary mode. Many ppl told me if I want to do pvp, Ally is the way. After.hundreds or probably thousands of bgs I gotta say, my win ratio was clearly higher on horde side. Horde teams are more diversed and playing more attention to objectives.

Imo, there is only one reason to Play Ally - every Man for himself racial. All other aspects of the game - horde.
    Exactly. If someone wants to transfer to alliance, let them feel free to do it, we do not need their crying here.

First 12