1. Crafting recipes - Sold out on vendor

We need a work around for vendors that sell limited supplies of important crafting recipes. The big problem here is vendor campers. I've seen lvl 4 characters camping them. There is just no way you are going to get a pattern by just flying there and hope that no one has bought it yet.Example recipes:

-Pattern: Heavy Knothide Leather
    -Recipe: Transmute Primal Might (which you can buy for 8g but the campers sell it with 750g at AH)

Same problem with Enchantment patterns.

The most popular enchanting profession is terrible to level out because of the issue with "Formula: Runed Adamantite Rod", which needs Primal Might and of course, it's sold at AH for 300g.

The suggestion here is to increase respawn time of recipes, thus balancing the prices for vendor recipes in AH, so they aren't incredibly high.
    Edited: November 26, 2019 Reason: Suggestion

2. So what's the actual suggestion here? Ban anyone standing near a vendor for over 10 minutes?
    Nobody is abusing anything ingame, you're free to stand next to them and buy it before them. Whenever I fly over a few vendors I check if they have the recipes because people are lazy, they'd rather pay 100g on ah than to fly, I see no issue with that.

If you happen to notice some of them using bots you can report them for botting and that's a permanent ban right away.

3. Right, I would also pay 100g for a recipe in AH as well because I'm lazy. But not 700g as some recipes cost :/

4. Increasing the spawn rate will just mean campers have more recipes to sell for the same price.