1. 10-man PVE ICC Combo

Hey, newb, used the search (as far as possible with the words "10, man and pve" being all too short =)), clicked through at least 8 pages of this part of the forum and didn't find my answer:

As I am frustrated with the "multi" in mmorpg on Icecrown, I am thinking of making it a single =)

I'd like to create a 10 man ICC HC raid and need some input on the classes.
    I saw one suggestion for a 25 man raid but wanna start "easy". They suggested:
    Protpala
    Feraldruid
    Holypala
    Restoshami
    Shadowpriests
    Moonkins
    Warlocks?
    Hunter?

I already have a warlock and a moonkin on the server. Can I integrate them for a better start? E.g. pushing the rest of the group to 80. Also it would make gearing up in dungeons easier.

Looking into ISBoxer at the moment.

What about something like:
    Protpala, Frost/Blooddk
    Holypala, Restoshaman/Discpriest
    Balance druid, MM Hunter, Shadowpriest, Demonwarlock, Firemage (or 1 tank and Elementalshaman)

Any input is welcome and thanks in advance =).

2. What I know from other people is that 1-2 pally tanks 1 lock 1 sham 1 disc priest and the rest shadow priests can kill bosses quite well in every raid with ICC not fully tested to my knowledge, only first 2 bosses done with the setup because gunship wasnt scripted at that time. Other team that I know works is paladin tanks and shamans with 1 or 2 classes for synergie, maybe a disc priest or mage ? That's what I can add for now in the conversation.
    Edited: November 27, 2019

3. Hmm...so mass one class...the point of my mix of course is to have all the buffs ready and at the same time a ranged dps. I don't know which way is the better one.

Anyone else? xD

P.s.: but thanks for the post. I thought the forum is dead oO.

4. Hmm...so mass one class...the point of my mix of course is to have all the buffs ready and at the same time a ranged dps. I don't know which way is the better one.

Anyone else? xD

P.s.: but thanks for the post. I thought the forum is dead oO.
    Managing mixed classes is tricky, you need all in one macros for them and not every class has good ones so you will lose dps if you don't choose the right classes.Shamans and shadow priests are solid choice afaik.

5. Hi,
    What you need in raids is not having to focus much on rotations/healing.
    Focusing on ranged classes as you mentioned is prefered way.
    If you macro your rotations properly having group synergy instead of having lot of same class is actually better.

There are some of my coments for class choice:
    Tanks:
    Protpala - Best MBX tank hands down. Whole rotation can be put inside single macro. Auto oh-**** Ardent Deffender.
    Feral - As a tank due to huge HP pool is quite nice. Basic rotation can also be put in single macro. You need to manage oh-**** buttons manualy.
    DK - As Blood/Frost hybrid tank your agro will be great, but you need to rotate your def. CDs and time Death Strikes to be effective.
    Warr - Hard to play properly even as single boxer.

Healers:
    Holypala - Macro FoL to heal tanks only and put it on your DPS spam key and you can basically forget about it.
    Restoshami/Resto druid/CoH/disco - Your raid healers. Sham or druid should be prefered in case you will go with SHPs as to minimalize loot overlap. Druid will take more of your focus due to pre-hots. CoH can be bit tricky due to mana management. You cannot play disco effectively as MBXer in 10 mans.

Melees:
    Feral - As a cat you need to really focus on positioning or be a Mangle bot. Managing combo points for Savage Roar/Rip is a *****. Either way your DPS will not be so great outside of AoE trash fights.
    DK - Unholy/Frost dps can be macroed quite good for tank and spank fights, but switches/pauses will screw your runes.
    Warr - Didn't try myself yet. I gues spam anything available aproach for Furry can be used. Rage management for Arms takes too much focus + ****tly dps.
    Rogue - Didn't try myself yet. Same issues as feral cat.
    Enha - Didn't try myself yet. With priority system in ISboxer and huge numbers of haste could be actually quite good.
    Retri - Easiest melee there is to MBX.

Rangeds:
    Shadowpriests - Very good self sustaine mana/healing vise especially if there are more of them in same group. Macroing rotation is a ***** as it changes depending on haste value. Haste procs are usually wasted so is bloodlust unless you create special rotation for it.
    Moonkins - 1 is good for the magic debuf and crit, but you need to manage Eclipse - takes away your focus.
    Warlocks - Same issues as SHP if affli + Nightfall procs. Have to manage execution phase if demo. Destro is easier to macro, but also worst spec on wolk (low dps).
    Ele - Easy rotation macroing. Totems. Bloodlust. Having at least one is a must.
    Mage - Only MBX viable is arcane as the rotation is super easy, but can have mana issues in early stage of gearing. FFB and TTW rely on procs and ignite rolling which would take too much focus. Frost is for PVP.
    Hunt - MM is easy to macro, not so much reliant on pets and no mana issues. SV is proc reliant. BM is pet reliant.

Based on this I want to add 3 SHPs, holadin and feral tank (swap for unholy when second tank is not needed for extra disease dmg) to my maing group of protadin, moonkin, shp, arcane and resto sham.

There is raid comp simulator for pandas https://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/
    Sometimes having visual overview of the group you planning will help you to remember their buffs/debuffs and synergy between them.

Hope it helped a bit.

BR
    Tutella

6. Can't find the "like" button, but it's awesome =) Exactly what I was looking for :) Thank you very much!

edit: you wrote ele shami is a must and then you didn't include him xD
    main: protadin, moonkin, SHP, arcane and resto sham
    snd: feral tank, 3 SHP and holadin

so I guess 2 SHP + Ele?
    Edited: November 28, 2019

7. Hi,
    Sorry for confusion I meant one sham is a must, the bloodlust is mandatory, so in my case the resto sham is taking care of that along with the thremor+healing totems and I have the crit bonus from the moonkin. The spell totem from ele is nice, but you can do w/o it just fine.

I have dual spec on that resto sham, so I kinda forgot. I suppose it can be subbed in lower raids like Naxx, but it wasn't the OP's question.

BR
    Tutella