1. Is multiboxing acceptable on warmane?

I canstantly see in game messaging come up of accounts that are banned for multiboxing. Now I see that warmane has a forum about it where people swap information about doing it.

Is multiboxing acceptable on warmane?

2. Has always been allowed, just like on retail.
    I've been multiboxing here on and off for the past 8 years.

3. I canstantly see in game messaging come up of accounts that are banned for multiboxing. Now I see that warmane has a forum about it where people swap information about doing it.

Is multiboxing acceptable on warmane?
    What you're seeing aren't bans for multiboxing because multiboxing isn't and never will be bannable. Disrupting gameplay bans (which I think you've seen) are bans for joining a dungeon group and then begging to get booted out of it because you don't want to do it, instead of leaving the group yourself.

4. I canstantly see in game messaging come up of accounts that are banned for multiboxing.
    Those are bans for BOTTING.

Multiboxing is not Botting.

5. Multiboxing was allowed on retail but with one certain condiciation.
    -You were not allowed to use 3P Script PG to cordinate them all at once.Unlike here who press only 1 button to activate 30 Starfall at once.
    -Using any kind of third person program was also not allowed on Retail.Its specifically considered as''Botting''
    -And the other thing is item selling was not aforementioned on Retail.So It was not going on the way to abuse it.In here you can clearly see some multiboxers who has 30 characters and all characters have literally same items.

Just to make it Summary

Back in the Retail Multi boxing was allowed but multiboxing with 3rd person script program.Regardless of the person doing multi box or not, 3RDP are always considered ''BOTTING'''

6. Multiboxing was allowed on retail but with one certain condiciation.
    -You were not allowed to use 3P Script PG to cordinate them all at once.Unlike here who press only 1 button to activate 30 Starfall at once.
    -Using any kind of third person program was also not allowed on Retail.Its specifically considered as''Botting''
    -And the other thing is item selling was not aforementioned on Retail.So It was not going on the way to abuse it.In here you can clearly see some multiboxers who has 30 characters and all characters have literally same items.

Just to make it Summary

Back in the Retail Multi boxing was allowed but multiboxing with 3rd person script program.Regardless of the person doing multi box or not, 3RDP are always considered ''BOTTING'''
    Why are you writing down this nonsense? Anyone can google and debunk what you've just said. And the term is 3rd party not 3rd person, lol.

Only 3rd party software that conflicts with the ToS is bannable. Multiboxing with the use of software to do so (When you stick to the rules of 1 keypress 1 action to your clients) is allowed and does not conflict with ToS. Whilst using Isboxer/HKN etc software to multibox you are NOT automating keystrokes to your clients thus you are NOT botting. Simply as that, if you don't automate your gameplay you can't be botting.

I am multiboxing on retail with 32 accounts the same way I'm multiboxing here and I have never been banned nor warned and I have been in contact with game masters more than once on the retail servers.

Creating useless posts trying to put multiboxers in a bad light will not solve anything, ppl really need to search a forum before posting useless stuff.