1. Gem setup as fury warrior

This is my current gear setup http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    do i need to change any of my gems in favor for armor pen gems?

2. This is my current gear setup http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    do i need to change any of my gems in favor for armor pen gems?
    Yes, you definetly need to change your gems from strength to armor penetration and you need to add some expertise.

3. Yes, you definetly need to change your gems from strength to armor penetration and you need to add some expertise.
    can you please tell me specifically in which armor pieces i need to change the gems?

4. can you please tell me specifically in which armor pieces i need to change the gems?
    All of them. You use strength gems only when you have reached the armor penetration cap, which is 1400 armor penetration rating (100%) and from your gear I can easily assume you are far away from that. You also need to change some items, because your expertise is way too low, the cap is 26 but with the gear you have now you can't reach it. Farm some emblems of triumph and get the t9 legs.

5. All of them. You use strength gems only when you have reached the armor penetration cap, which is 1400 armor penetration rating (100%) and from your gear I can easily assume you are far away from that. You also need to change some items, because your expertise is way too low, the cap is 26 but with the gear you have now you can't reach it. Farm some emblems of triumph and get the t9 legs.
    i have switched the 20str gems into armor pen.
    besides getting t9 pants is there anything else i can change?

6. i have switched the 20str gems into armor pen.
    besides getting t9 pants is there anything else i can change?
    You need to switch to 20 armor penetration the 10str+10crit and 10str+10hit gems too. I assume you are using them to get items bonus but they are not worthy. Especially the 10str+10hit gems, they are useless. As a fury warrior with 3 talent points spent on Precision you need only 5% hit (168 rating). For now there is nothing else you can change. I don't remember other items sold by the t9 vendor which can increase your expertise. Try to check the loot from FOS/POS/HOR heroic. There is a cloack which can be bought with 60 emblems of frost (Might of the Ocean Serpent) but it's terrible and you will soon replace it with the agility one (Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape). It would be a waste of frosties, which you want to save for the t10.

7. You need to switch to 20 armor penetration the 10str+10crit and 10str+10hit gems too. I assume you are using them to get items bonus but they are not worthy. Especially the 10str+10hit gems, they are useless. As a fury warrior with 3 talent points spent on Precision you need only 5% hit (168 rating). For now there is nothing else you can change. I don't remember other items sold by the t9 vendor which can increase your expertise. Try to check the loot from FOS/POS/HOR heroic. There is a cloack which can be bought with 60 emblems of frost (Might of the Ocean Serpent) but it's terrible and you will soon replace it with the agility one (Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape). It would be a waste of frosties, which you want to save for the t10.
    changed my gems hopefully it looks better now.
    im currently saving eot to buy crimson star for 25 eot to boost my expertise

8. I'm too late for this one, but here's my 2 cents.
    Gemming ARP is mostly for when you have enough passive (from gear, without gems) ARP, before that, Strength is the way to go. Now that you've already changed all of your gems might as well keep it that way. Gemming ARP in every single socket is good if you can get close to the cap (like 60% or maybe even more).

That is the way, but the sad truth is that, if you're pugging, you've gotta gem full ARP all the time because pugs are like that and that's all they know.

p.s. same goes for hunters, not sure about rogues but I'd guess also rogues until they get a decent amount from gear.

9. I'm too late for this one, but here's my 2 cents.
    Gemming ARP is mostly for when you have enough passive (from gear, without gems) ARP, before that, Strength is the way to go. Now that you've already changed all of your gems might as well keep it that way. Gemming ARP in every single socket is good if you can get close to the cap (like 60% or maybe even more).

That is the way, but the sad truth is that, if you're pugging, you've gotta gem full ARP all the time because pugs are like that and that's all they know.

p.s. same goes for hunters, not sure about rogues but I'd guess also rogues until they get a decent amount from gear.
    He already has enough passive armor penetration from his gear. He needs to replace his trinkets. There are few avaible solutions:
    - farm the Banner of Victory from the second boss of Trail of the Champion 5 men normal (it's not an heroic dung, so you can farm it until it drops)
    - try to join a TOC 25 pug to win Death Choice
    - buy a Darkmoon Card: Greatness (+50 strength version)
    - farm the Needle Encrusted Scorpion from the second boss of FOS hc

I don't know how hard is to join a pug on Lordaeron but maybe he can even join an ICC 10 3/12 to roll for the Whispering Fanged Skull.

10. He already has enough passive armor penetration from his gear. He needs to replace his trinkets. There are few avaible solutions:
    - farm the Banner of Victory from the second boss of Trail of the Champion 5 men normal (it's not an heroic dung, so you can farm it until it drops)
    - try to join a TOC 25 pug to win Death Choice
    - buy a Darkmoon Card: Greatness (+50 strength version)
    - farm the Needle Encrusted Scorpion from the second boss of FOS hc

I don't know how hard is to join a pug on Lordaeron but maybe he can even join an ICC 10 3/12 to roll for the Whispering Fanged Skull.
    yeah,my plan currently is to farm both banner of victory and needle encrusted scorpion trinkets