1. Seriously with outlands

When the server dropped it was so fun to play, and popular to boot. I get that people prefer RDF and Wrath in general, but why let that server just sit. On some thread somewhere someone mentioned an idea of a progressive WotLK Server being created out of the sad remains of outlands. But why is it just being ignored? would it not be more beneficial to warmane if they were to actually try and use the server that they are more than likely paying for. Is there any news on it at all or are we all just going to sit and watch a once great server just fester?

2. I think as it's been said before, Outland has ran it's course. It's fully progressed, gameplay got stale and alot of guilds and player's quit. Along with that there has been alot of competition in the TBC private server scene in the past and with classic now being released alot of TBC players have gone to play that as well. I think there is a good opportunity to release a new TBC realm sometime in the future to bring life back to TBC on warmane, sort of how lordaeron did for WoTLK a couple of years back when icecrown was getting stale and on the success of lordaeron, icecrown got more popular as well, but we will have to wait and see what the teams plans are.
    Edited: November 28, 2019

3. I understand that it's been fully progressed and its ran it's course, the question was more or less if they are going to do anything with it, like progress it further into WotLK or are they just going to let it sit completely dead.

4. I understand that it's been fully progressed and its ran it's course, the question was more or less if they are going to do anything with it, like progress it further into WotLK or are they just going to let it sit completely dead.
    Donators would be upset.
    I mean, they added the end game gear just a few months ago to the shop. Updating the realm now to Wotlk would make all that bought gear absolete.
    Also, we already have 3 wotlk realms. There is really no need for a 4th one.

I don't think they will close Outland any time soon. They will probably handle it like on Frostwolf which is also not closed yet even though the realm is dead since a very long time.

5. I think there is a good opportunity to release a new TBC realm sometime in the future to bring life back to TBC on warmane, sort of how lordaeron did for WoTLK a couple of years back when icecrown was getting stale and on the success of lordaeron, icecrown got more popular as well, but we will have to wait and see what the teams plans are.
    Lordaeron was running on a new core with far better scripting than the other wotlk realms back then. That's why the realm was so successful.

The problem with Outland is that the realm is already excellent scripted but ppl left it anyway to join other TBC pservers of lower scripting quality, which is a bit absurd.
    I feel like releasing a new TBC realm now would only attract the "hype train" kind of ppl and we can't rely on this audience because they join a new realm just because everybody goes there and one month later they all leave.
    If Warmane ever releases a new TBC realm, which I hope, then I believe that the realm would need to be much different from Outland and it would need quality of life changes to make players stay on the realm. Dual spec was a step in the right direction but it just wasn't enough. The realm would also need a Random BG queue with universal marks because the outdated BG system of TBC has just too many flaws.
    In addition account bound head and shoulder enchants from rep vendors would be neccesary to make it attractive for players to create alt characters.
    And last but not least the prof and rep rates obviously need to be in line with the XP rates to guarantee a smooth gaming experience.
    I'd suggest x5 rates on all of them.

If all of the mentioned things would have been implemented on Outland when there were still players left then I strongly believe that the realm would be now in far better conditions.

6. Lordaeron was running on a new core with far better scripting than the other wotlk realms back then. That's why the realm was so successful.

The problem with Outland is that the realm is already excellent scripted but ppl left it anyway to join other TBC pservers of lower scripting quality, which is a bit absurd.
    I feel like releasing a new TBC realm now would only attract the "hype train" kind of ppl and we can't rely on this audience because they join a new realm just because everybody goes there and one month later they all leave.
    If Warmane ever releases a new TBC realm, which I hope, then I believe that the realm would need to be much different from Outland and it would need quality of life changes to make players stay on the realm. Dual spec was a step in the right direction but it just wasn't enough. The realm would also need a Random BG queue with universal marks because the outdated BG system of TBC has just too many flaws.
    In addition account bound head and shoulder enchants from rep vendors would be neccesary to make it attractive for players to create alt characters.
    And last but not least the prof and rep rates obviously need to be in line with the XP rates to guarantee a smooth gaming experience.
    I'd suggest x5 rates on all of them.

If all of the mentioned things would have been implemented on Outland when there were still players left then I strongly believe that the realm would be now in far better conditions.
    To add to this, a Rated Battleground system with class limit (e.g. 2 of each per team) would be a great addition. Arena is fun and all, but considering that each class brings unique tools to the fight, battlegrounds make a lot more sense in regard to balance and competition. Making PvE more challenging is obviously important for the PvE crowd.

7. I am one of those spoiled ones by Wrath. If Outland would implement RDF & Wrath skills, they'd switch to TBC in a heartbeat.
    There is another server out there (gonna leave the name out) that is running TBC on Wrath 3.3.5 core. So, just Vanilla-TBC, but rest is 3.3.5-like. RDFs, Warbringer for warriors and etc.

If this was to happen to Outlands, perhaps, more people would join. The older the patch, the "harder" it is, less QoL features and etc.

Just my 2 cents.

8. Me and majority of my friend have stopped playing due to Glaives were released too early to the shop. I really didnt like the concept being deleted by average skilled rogue within his Kit of CC's. I really liked the shop from the beggining, but my suggestion was to not release trinkets and weapons to the shop, never. That ruined my arena experience a lot tbh. Many times I saw rare geared frostmages with Thempest, Chronicle and Gul'dan taking advantage over any S2+ geared warrior like nothing. What makes character strong more than anything else are trinkets and weps, no debate. Why would you run Gruul lair for DST with pug when you can buy it from the store? Why would I have to play heroics to get badges for Vanir Fists when I can buy S3 axes from store for enhance ? And so on ... I've dropped raiding with top guild once SWP items in the store got released. Why I would run end content, if I can buy something ? The shop is great feature, but it has to be regulated to acceptable form so players will want to raid higher content (Release only T4/T5 items in a store). LISTEN TO PEOPLE, these are ones that actually making this server and you basically ignored them.