1. how do i fix bgs

this wsg where everyone sits in mid staring at each other until someone bloodlusts and the rest of the bg is gy camping ****

is getting old already

it's literally every game

do i opt in or OUT of merc? im seeing blackrock players and want no part of them

2. That didn't start with mercenary mode, and it's the natural consequence of most players being bis.

3. edit: you've been here even longer than i have. you should remember the 100% ally winrate AV and mass guild mergers to horde and then WG being one sided. and eots has always been a circle pit of farming. so maybe this is normal to you. but ab/wsg have never been like this since merc mode was enabled.

Do I opt in or out to get decent bgs again?

Even the spanish players farming mid in wsg on AT wasn't this bad. People literally just set up totem-town in mid behind a rock and whoever has bloodlust wins.
    Edited: November 28, 2019

4. edit: you've been here even longer than i have. you should remember the 100% ally winrate AV and mass guild mergers to horde and then WG being one sided. and eots has always been a circle pit of farming. so maybe this is normal to you. but ab/wsg have never been like this since merc mode was enabled.
    I remember farming 10k arena points from daily RBGs on horde while everyone complained about alliance having a 100% win rate.

5. I haven't played much these last years, I haven't played at all in months. But I always remember WSG the same way: the team who won the first fight at mid, then camps the graveyard for the rest of the BG... 95% of the time. And that goes for all BGs: you only get to play a good BG like once every week. It's very frustrating but everything comes to an end.

(Don't take me too seriously; sometimes I wonder if I'm just getting old and I simply don't find joy in the same things anymore.)

6. this wsg where everyone sits in mid staring at each other until someone bloodlusts and the rest of the bg is gy camping ****

is getting old already

it's literally every game

do i opt in or OUT of merc? im seeing blackrock players and want no part of them
    Merc mode has nothing to do with BGs being crossrealm, it only allows you to switch sides (mainly ally to horde) to get faster BG pops. Crossrealm is here to stay even tho nobody likes it.

7. oh god no is it cross-realm

that explains it

8. You didn't see the names of people, like Imthebest-Blackrock ?

9. usually holding a flag or kiting an sm warrior across the map because pve players dont know what peel means

never paid attention