1. Faction change: What do we keep?

The information on this is vague/I'm just dumb and can't find them. Nevertheless, I'm interested to know what does the character keep after a faction change:

1. Contents in bank
    2. Bags in bank (the ones we use to expand bank slot)
    3. Contents in inventory
    4. Bags we use to expand inventory slot
    5. Gold in bank
    6. Gold in inventory
    7. Reputations
    8. Flight paths

Just answer like this:

1. Yes/no/etc
    etc
    8. Gets reset/etc

2. In my experience, 3 faction changes, everything is converted to the horde variant (if any) and the rest tend to work anyways. My ancient frostsaber and nightsaber failed to convert but still work on horde. You unlock all flight paths by default even if you didn't have them before.

3. The information on this is vague/I'm just dumb and can't find them. Nevertheless, I'm interested to know what does the character keep after a faction change:

1. Contents in bank
    2. Bags in bank (the ones we use to expand bank slot)
    3. Contents in inventory
    4. Bags we use to expand inventory slot
    5. Gold in bank
    6. Gold in inventory
    7. Reputations
    8. Flight paths

Just answer like this:

1. Yes/no/etc
    etc
    8. Gets reset/etc
    Yes to all except your reputation might get scuffed a bit. When I did a race change from Blood Elf to Orc I lost 4 reputations from Exalted > Revered so I imagine it might be the same for faction change.

4. In my experience, 3 faction changes, everything is converted to the horde variant (if any) and the rest tend to work anyways. My ancient frostsaber and nightsaber failed to convert but still work on horde. You unlock all flight paths by default even if you didn't have them before.
    Thank you for your confirmation!