1. Saving TBC

Hey,
    I had this idea of adding RDF into TBC, with ports straight into the dungeon and whatnot
    How it should work:
    - Interface through addon (WarmaneRDF)
    - Group / Solo queues for a dungeon
    - in the background the group is formed
    - Once the queue pops, script on warmane server enables a teleport command for each character with a time window of 1 minute (or as long as the queue pop remains)
    - if all players accept the queue, the script executes and ports players into the dungeon
    - warmane server disables the command to prevent exploits
    - ???
    - profit

Look, private servers are for casuals. Add RDF + 10-15% rates for everything and keep the yearly gold squish.
    Then, enable full coin shop like it is on icecrown.
    People play pservers cuz they dont want to grind and waste time. If they dont find it here, they r not gonna play. Simple as that

2. I think most people in Lordaeron -including me- disagree with
    "Look, private servers are for casuals."
    What I do agree with is the fact that TBC realm needs a change somewhere to make it more attractive. I remember reading here in the forums someone who explained that from his experience what's pushing people away from playing it is the fact that only XP is increased and when they get to level 70, they hit a grind wall.

3. +1
    I am spoiled Wrath player. I tried TBC. Even invested cash into the server. But lack of RDF is literally killing me. This is why I only lasted on TBC for a short period of time . But hey, its me.

4. TBC is not a ... "Casual" expansion like wrath, in case you hit the wall straight out when you leveled to 70 than even with RDF you will quite quickly hit a wall when you get into T5 content being unable to kill a single boss. In which case I will again see a thread here about saving TBC raiding. :)

As far as the server decline goes it happened quite quickly when we (Panacea) cleared SWP, we quit and shortly after many high end game guilds followed. Sad to see, but that's how it is the grind I went trough just overburned me.
    Edited: November 28, 2019

5. rdf would be a terrible addition to TBC. throwing 5 semi random players together to do a dungeon... is just not going to work. its not wotlk where every tank can hold aoe threat and every healer can aoe heal.

if you wanted to make the summoning stones work with 1 person (instead of 2), or able to summon your whole group at once, or teleport to stones... i could maybe live with that, but queueing up for a shattered halls and getting stuck with a prot warrior, a hpal 2 rogues and a shadow priest would just suck absolute ballz.