1. Diversify Blackrock PVP Seasons

I am making this thread because the game is just boring as it is. 277 meta is just unbalanced all over. I propose removal of Blackrock from crossrealm, giving free gear to all its players (Just like it was back in the day), but this time, alternate the seasons. Let's say last season we had 277 meta, the next one should be 264 meta, following should be relentless and so on.

With this addition, you can make other combos viable, thus having diversity. It is almost 12 years since Wotlk was released, and all servers around are having 277 meta. I think it is the time to make the change and make the gameplay more enjoyable.

2. I could not agree more, par the part of removing blackrock from crossrealm and going full relentless. Arenas in general should have gear restriction of 264 ilvl max across all realms. It isnt blizzlike yeah, but it does make the game better.

Malaco and bigpwn had a very very good thing going on around the time when they did actually spice the seasons with different gear metas. My personal favourite being the one with 226ilvl trinkets, a season which would have been perfect if bauble was the only trinket allowed over the 226 trinkets and t1 pvp weapons were implemented(back at the time we had 277 weapons implemented with no bauble which made dks a little bit too stupid) But 3s was so so good during that season and spellcleaves were actually manageable without the ******ed double trinket proc for 2k spellpower. Just that dk+spriest was a little bit harsh to deal with without bauble on top of all the blanket silences.

Spicing the seasons with the knowledge Malaco and bigpwn presently have and going off the good things they have done over the years would be absolutely welcome and needed addition. The path they once set on years ago was definitely for the better.

3. i support any idea removing blackrock from cross-realm

as an icecrown and a former blackrock player

4. Remove Blackrock from cross-realm, return at the old transmog system, return to the 264 meta...

You blackrock guys are so naive. They will never go back as it was before, people have donated shadowmournes and such already on br, it is more profitable for warmane, and the staff doesn't care about suggestions or players opinions.

AT is dead, get over it.

5. It isnt that unrealistic to have 3s ladder excluded from the heroic gear for example. Its not like anybodys donated items would get erased, you just couldnt que into 3s with shadowmourne equipped for example, but bgs, 1v1, wpvp and 2s would be free for it. Its not unreasonable to try and balance the most competitive ladder and give everyone a more equal chance of skill to compete, especially combined with the 3s hour. It could become something very good.

6. It isnt that unrealistic to have 3s ladder excluded from the heroic gear for example. Its not like anybodys donated items would get erased, you just couldnt que into 3s with shadowmourne equipped for example, but bgs, 1v1, wpvp and 2s would be free for it. Its not unreasonable to try and balance the most competitive ladder and give everyone a more equal chance of skill to compete, especially combined with the 3s hour. It could become something very good.
    It would be nice to have 264 meta all around pvp.. but this won't happen. I find this meta boring, being around for too much time would've been cool if they flavored a bit the environment with other gear setups, or custom made dampening as it was back in the day. To be honest I am not playing anymore bc I am sick of 40 mins arenas vs mirror (hpala dk) or hpala war..

7. Excluding Blackrock from cross-realm won't happen. Forget about it.

Scaling highend gear in arena down might be an option. That way donors would be still able to use their gear in arena. It would just lose some of it's value.

8. I'm not saying that I disagree with you, I'm just saying that I don't see that happening. Like a lot of others things that imho would greatly increase the playability and the quality of the servers.

I see a lot of suggestions and ideas on the forum from players, some are ******ed, some are good, some are very popular and liked by 99% of the community.

BUT I never see a reply from the Staff, from an Admin, from someone who can make it happen. Even a "no it sucks" would be appreciated, at least you got an answer, but is just a ghost town here, just normal players discussing every kind of things and all turning to dusts in the forums... The comunication between playerbase and staff is totally absent.
    Edited: December 1, 2019

9. BUT I never see a reply from the Staff, from an Admin, from someone who can make it happen. Even a "no it sucks" would be appreciated, at least you got an answer, but is just a ghost town here, just normal players discussing every kind of things and all turning to dusts in the forums... The comunication between playerbase and staff is totally absent.
    That's the part where frustration kicks in.

As said before, not a gear removal, but a gear downscale in arenas would be nice to see. This game needs to change somehow in order to make other comps viable. Even in 3s spell cleaves wipes on the floor with mhc/double melee

10. I would be really happy if they'd decide to remove blackrock from crossrealm
    Edited: February 22, 2020 Reason: bad eng

11. They should make a seasonal blackrock realm that mirrors frost mourne, and start everyone one savage or hateful for free and make them grind gear with rate to balance it xr with arena solo q for frostmourne if that makes sense

12. They should make a seasonal blackrock realm that mirrors frost mourne, and start everyone one savage or hateful for free and make them grind gear with rate to balance it xr with arena solo q for frostmourne if that makes sense
    I like the idea of having seasons with changing gear but I think the issue is that doing PvP with s5 or s6 gear is completely unbalanced on patch 3.3.5.
    Imagine arena with 800 resilience at max. Sure, ppl would have also lower offensive stats but you still get almost globaled with such a low amount of resilience.
    The thing is that patch 3.3.5 is balanced around s8 gear.

13. Imagine arena with 800 resilience at max. Sure, ppl would have also lower offensive stats but you still get almost globaled with such a low amount of resilience.
    The thing is that patch 3.3.5 is balanced around s8 gear.
    I actually remember a tournament realm from AT days where they only allowed S5 and equivalent non-heroic PVE gear. Envenom rogues were crazy, as well as many other specs.

For the novelty of it, however, coupled with the "fresh" feeling, I would support the idea, for a season.