1. Recent lag spikes

Hi there,

has anyone noticed the recent lag spikes occuring randomly during evenings? Any official statement on those? I doubt it's guild/country related kek. They occur in fun moments and have been noticeable for a few days now.

Would be glad for some info on this. Just to avoid too many insightful answers, yes, the routers and pcs have been switched off and on again It's surely not a local issue.

Kind regards

2. I'm assuming your weather is perfect, and your ISP is NOT working on their network to fix other areas besides your own, causing your POI to congest for mere moments because of the influx of people that have been added to your network to secure their lines during the maintenance?

FYI: Your ISP will not inform you of congestion, unless you're on a business class network.

3. Its not "Congestion" or an "ISP", its the server. It happened several times last night. My guild has people from all over the world, all of whom experienced the same lag issues while raiding.

4. I'm assuming your weather is perfect, and your ISP is NOT working on their network to fix other areas besides your own, causing your POI to congest for mere moments because of the influx of people that have been added to your network to secure their lines during the maintenance?

FYI: Your ISP will not inform you of congestion, unless you're on a business class network.
    This has nothing to do with my ISP. Neither the ISP of people from different parts of Europe who have the same problem. This has to be server related and it would be nice to get some info on this from a member of the staff. Unless those lag spikes end this/the following week I guess.

As long as these delays hit you in Dalaran or while farming mats or whatever it's cool, whatever. But once you get those during critical arena or raid moments this starts to hurt : < Can't get a Anub cape if you're being server lagged : <

5. This is usually either the result of a bug in the server software or problems with the server ISP (which the staff can do nothing about).

6. I agree... Since 2 weeks every evening when server reach 12k CAP with 200+ оr more queue , ingame latence jump from 50 to 200-2000 . I've try with 2 different ISP + Mobile ,got the same issue.When i log in at the moorning or afternoon everything is fine.

7. oy this lag is unreal, how is noone complaining is beyond me, even bosses forget to cast their skills in this lag :D

8. I haven't noticed this at first, but now that I'm back to being a bit more active, I notice it pretty much as soon as it hits 12k.
    And that's when most of the raids are happening also. My network is my own, nobody else on it, nothing else running, it just steadily creeps up to like 400+ ms.

9. I haven't noticed this at first, but now that I'm back to being a bit more active, I notice it pretty much as soon as it hits 12k.
    And that's when most of the raids are happening also. My network is my own, nobody else on it, nothing else running, it just steadily creeps up to like 400+ ms.
    So, you have corporate internet? and no one else in your neighborhood has this type of internet line? and it's a custom line added specifically to your home? Otherwise, you're sharing with the hood.

10. So, you have corporate internet? and no one else in your neighborhood has this type of internet line? and it's a custom line added specifically to your home? Otherwise, you're sharing with the hood.
    Corporate is also shared with someone that's the whole point of Internet, isn't it now? You can blame the evil ISPs but what's more likely, tons of ISPs in a number of countries all having issues with warmane in the last few weeks, or warmane side issues(or their host's ISP) ?

11. So, you have corporate internet? and no one else in your neighborhood has this type of internet line? and it's a custom line added specifically to your home? Otherwise, you're sharing with the hood.
    keksimus maximus. No further needed on this as this is just floating away from the main issue here.

Lag spikes still there. During evenings when the realm seems full and possibly when there are people in the login que.
    As someone mentioned earlier, the scripts also sometimes also stop. At least this is what we had on Icehowl in ToGC yesterday.
    The situation has been like this for two weeks now : D