1. Nice video
    Prot is too op tho..

2. Which realm are you playing on dude ? I wanna have a duel with you.

3. Nice video
    Prot is too op tho..
    It's not OP, it's normal, checked armory and opponents have 5.4k to 5.6k gearscore while warrior is around 6.3k
    Edited: December 1, 2019

4. Dude the guy is playing 1v2...even if there is a gearscore difference and its not even huge as you see he won "lionhunter" a 5/5 mm hunter with a hpala..i dont think its normal, you don't like the video it's ok, but respect the pvp skill and give credit where it's due instead of being toxic.
    Edited: December 2, 2019

5. That's a good one, I mean even if they had low gear it's still good one since he was 1v2. That's not a joke to be honest.

I managed to kill full pvp arms warrior with shadowmourne with my 6k gs prot pve warrior and is that normal? I don't think it is, i think that's just more skills.

6. Nice video mate.
    Could you tell me how much arp you got ?

7. Dude the guy is playing 1v2...even if there is a gearscore difference and its not even huge as you see he won "lionhunter" a 5/5 mm hunter with a hpala..i dont think its normal, you don't like the video it's ok, but respect the pvp skill and give credit where it's due instead of being toxic.
    Toxic? Seriously? My comment was nowhere toxic or unmannered, read it again pls xD
    Edited: December 3, 2019

8. Impressive.
    Usually Pwarr doesn't stand a chance against a equal geared UH DK or Ret. Not even in 1vs1.
    They just need to survive your burst and afterwards they can kite you to death.

9. Yes,exactly I think this guy is pretty good

10. Lol its not about the gear mate these guys don't understand their classes aka noobs he shouldn't have won if these players knew what they are doing

11. Great reactions, Reflects on time.
    Edited: April 5, 2020

12. I found this to be funny more than anything. Most of these poor sods in the vid probably never had seen a prot war in their life.

13. Thats quite entertaining to watch!
    Can you make another one?

12 Last