1. 3 Northrend mounts

Hey guys,
    I was farming 3 northrend mounts for quite some time now(White Polar Bear, Green Proto-Drake, Sea Turtle) and i wanted to ask, am i the unluckiest or they can no longer be obtain in-game.

2. That's what everyone sais, the droprate is super low, the Green proto drake took me all from 2 weeks to 7 month's of weekly eggs.
    The Turtle I once got before my 1000 achieves, but on my main fishing character (which has couple of thousand fishes catched) still havent gotten it.

3. Yeah...that's way i want to know for sure if they do drop, maybe even someone from the staff can answer it.

4. I gave up on the green proto but did get the turtle and polar bear. I've gotten the turtle on 3 characters and it seems incredibly random but low chance regardless. The polar bear took me almost a year but I know a few people who got it within 3 months so I'm writing that one off as RNG hates me.

5. I gave up on the green proto but did get the turtle and polar bear. I've gotten the turtle on 3 characters and it seems incredibly random but low chance regardless. The polar bear took me almost a year but I know a few people who got it within 3 months so I'm writing that one off as RNG hates me.
    Can you tell me atleast where did you get your turtle if it's not some secret :) i am farming the lake in HF

6. Can you tell me atleast where did you get your turtle if it's not some secret :) i am farming the lake in HF
    I can't remember what the lakes are called but I caught one in HF where you probably are now and the other 2 were in Grizzly Hills at that lake in middle eastern half where the daily has you blow kisses to frogs. I know people who've caught it out in Borean Tundra though.

7. I can't remember what the lakes are called but I caught one in HF where you probably are now and the other 2 were in Grizzly Hills at that lake in middle eastern half where the daily has you blow kisses to frogs. I know people who've caught it out in Borean Tundra though.
    Thanks a lot ;)

8. Sea Turtle has a 0.01% chance or so in any of the fishing pools of Northrend, namely: