1. Guys could recommend any good management addons, macros for priest?

Are there any good addons, macros for priest?

2. Hey, im a long time priest player and tried alot ot things, im gonna show you some small list what you may can use and may it helps you, if you got any questions just comment below.
    It depens wich spec you gonna play and are you more pvp or pve player but overall I can recomment one addon that is a must for priests and others are just optional:
    1. Shieldwatch (movable bar that show how much your shield absorbs),
    2. Bartender (full customable of your bars(cast bar/interfacebar/bags... (diffrent styles of placing / move it where ever you want, add more bars or less etc.),
    3. MoveAnything (as its alrdy getting told by the name you can move EVERYTHING where ever you want and customize the size of it)
    4. Afflicted (shows every cd of friend/enemy, customable)
    5. Quartz (replace orginal blizz castbar for a high customable cast bar),
    6. Tidy Plates (replaces original blizz nameplats into a high customable nameplates; example: as shadow priest ull be able to see your dots over the nameplates and its duration),
    7. OmniCC (a customable timer addon for your CD spells)
    8. Gearscore ( shows targeted gearscore and saves it)
    9. DBM (a PVE must addon for raiding, gives alerts for boss fights and much more)

Thats what came in my mind, overall you will be able to customize your UI better and it will give you easier informations in general.

About macros its comes to your own playstyle and skill. Im a full PVP player so where macros are musts but as PVE it isnt really necessary but again it depens on how you play the game, are you a clicker or you binded all your spells... ill just show you some examples of what macrosI use;

1. Some basic Macros for any kind of spells for example:
    Dot Macro;
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift, @target] Devouring Plague();
    /cast [nomod] Shadow Word: Pain();

Important stopcasting Macro for CDs;
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Divine Hymn

Another basic Macro for spells;
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @target] Smite();
    /cast [mod:shift, @target] Mind Sear();
    /cast [nomod, @target] Mind Flay();

You can replace all spells with other spells on those macros, find your own way to deal with them but i highly recommend to get used to SHIFT/CTRL/ALT, with this macroing and keybinding you can get very flexible and advance your playstyle.

2. Advanced Macros:
    VT+FH+HF+selfcasting FH (pettattack for pet to attack the targeted target);
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt, @Piercedgxd] Flash Heal();
    /cast [mod:ctrl,] Holy Fire();
    /cast [mod:shift] Flash Heal();
    /cast [nomod] Vampiric Touch();
    /petattack

---->> "@Piercedgxd" is my priest and that means if im not even targeting myself ill still use the Flash Heal on myself, you can also do "@focus/target/party1/arena1 etc.

Other examples of an advanced macro;
    A)
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [mod:alt, @Piercedgxd] Dispel Magic();
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @party2] Dispel Magic();
    /cast [mod:shift, @party1] Dispel Magic();
    /cast [nomod] Dispel Magic();

B)
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [mod:alt, @arena2] Psychic Horror();
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @arena1] Psychic Horror();
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Psychic Horror();
    /cast [nomod] Psychic Horror();

as you can see youll always see similar commands with diffrent spells, just try some stuff out and youll soon see if you are getting into it your game experience will be diffrent and more flexible.

I hope I could give you some helpfull informations.

Kind Regards
    Ifacultyx
    Edited: December 1, 2019 Reason: styling

3. If you're healing, then you should get a raid frame addon. The most popular ones are Grid, VuhDo and Healbot.
    VuhDo and Healbot help in the macro department as well. If you use Grid, you'll want mouseover macros.