1. Bring back Cata

I just wanna ask u to bring back cata.
    Honestly focusing on only wotlk realms is really lame and it made the game stale for everyone, im playing on Lordaeron since 2015 and i also play on icecrown, i commonly log in for 5 mins and go off because it has became really boring.
    its gonna die out at one point just like Outland realm on which i also played alot

Please bring back cata realm, it will definetly be a big success nowadays.
    Bring something fun, we dont want same stuff over and over
    Edited: December 16, 2019

2. I thought I would never say this but I agree.

3. When cata was here nobody played it, it had miserable population numbers. Now all of the sudden there's all 50 of you asking for it to come back.
    It won't be any better, there might be a hype train for the first 2 months, then it'll drop down to 300 peak again.

4. Cata used to be Molten's best expansion with 3 realms full at 5k pop on peak time, then it died a slow lingering death due to new bugs and no new fixes. So yeah if Warmane made a Lordaeron-core like upgrade for their cata core, people would come and play it...

5. Yes, and today 5k isn't that much, is it? Lordaeron has way more at peak time, Icecrown is a whole other category.
    You're also forgetting the massive effort it would take to actually make cata work even close to the current state of LK realms, doubt they could just use the existing server since so much has changed.

There's that secret project, they've mentioned that they're working on something in secret so we might see it pop up as a new year's gift for everyone wanting to play cata once again, you never know.

6. yeah i would play cata too, it just need better scripts and high rates :3 #BringBackOldCata

7. dolcokidol u are probably new to wotlk but u gotta understand 90% of us that play wotlk on warmane for long time got bored of it.
    Reason why cata on molten wasnt more populated than 7-8k players (which is still hella lot) is because cata on retail was already there and it was slowly ending so people didnt had reason to play it on private server but there it is they still did it.
    We really need new fresh cata server and i think warmane could make one better than anyone else

8. Just going to post these 2 screenshots of how popular cata / mop expansions were in the past

This one is one month after MoP release, they added a new realm

edit: got some more
    Lordaeron was the ****

idk the date of this one

TBC release

Edited: December 1, 2019

9. I think they need to bring it back, if it wasnt for those realms i think warmane wouldnt be here today.

10. Warmane back then was really awful at bugfixes but they have improved and they are the best private server nowadays

11. 2011 user here, i remember when cata was launched and it was freakin awsome, they had to open up to 4 servers just to handle the massive playerbase that joined, YES yes those numbers posted on those printscreen are not the same as today's icecrown but remember that back then warmane didnt have such a huge income to focus on stable and high cap dedicated servers. Only reason it died out was the lack of effort put into fixing things (idk if its because they just thought it was a bad idea to keep up to 3 expansions and having to fix all of them or because WoTLK attracts way more players) i remember each and every new content on cata like firelands launch, the troll dungs fiesta and dragon soul and every single one of them was expected by a considerable number of players

I rly wish they could bring it back now with this new core and now that WoTLK is almost... bug free? idk how the bugtracker is on their side but i think it would be cool to allocate a number of devs to focus only on the port of this core to a new dedicated server and stamp cata expansion on it... oh well #MissCata #BringCataBack

12. Hey guys

Week ago, i felt nostalgic running through some Mog farming on Cata instances on Blizz and looked up for the old memories on Cata Molten. Man i felt real good to read old forums related to Cataclysm and my previous guild. So i decided to open up a suggestion to bring back Cataclysm as it used to be and posted how much fun i had during the time and that. But received a private message from current Staff member of Warmane, warning about suggesting new Realm and expansion. Wtf?

Anyway, glad someone opened up another post about Cataclysm. Man even i pre-ordered Shadowlands, i will continue playing Cata.

13. Hey guys

Week ago, i felt nostalgic running through some Mog farming on Cata instances on Blizz and looked up for the old memories on Cata Molten. Man i felt real good to read old forums related to Cataclysm and my previous guild. So i decided to open up a suggestion to bring back Cataclysm as it used to be and posted how much fun i had during the time and that. But received a private message from current Staff member of Warmane, warning about suggesting new Realm and expansion. Wtf?

Anyway, glad someone opened up another post about Cataclysm. Man even i pre-ordered Shadowlands, i will continue playing Cata.
    You got a private message cuz it's stated in the rules that spamming for another expansion on the forums is forbidden, maybe take a hint.

14. Hey guys

Yeah buddy you gotta stick to the prison rules.

15. I remember playing Cataclysm here, I remember how 80-85 was awful journey. So many bugged quests that reaching 85 on occasion looked impossible. Twilight Highlands were barren wasteland. Only things there were ores and some herbs. Quests? Hardly any.

I also remember trying to get to BoE farms, Rep farms, End of Time dungeons. Due to having bit lower ilvl than usually wanted, I rarely got a spot. In a sense, the gear requirements were even more absurd there (I had to save recount scores to link in hopes of getting a spot). I was more than capable enough with DPSing with my ilvl.

And on other note, screw a low rate realm.

12 Last