1. wow, I forgot deathwing and ragnarok existed @_@

I personally would like Cata. It was actually my first true expansion that I played through on retail with my friends. They showed me how great WOTLK was because they ran me through the entire expansion before entering Cata.

2. Hey guys

Week ago, i felt nostalgic running through some Mog farming on Cata instances on Blizz and looked up for the old memories on Cata Molten. Man i felt real good to read old forums related to Cataclysm and my previous guild. So i decided to open up a suggestion to bring back Cataclysm as it used to be and posted how much fun i had during the time and that. But received a private message from current Staff member of Warmane, warning about suggesting new Realm and expansion. Wtf?

Anyway, glad someone opened up another post about Cataclysm. Man even i pre-ordered Shadowlands, i will continue playing Cata.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

It's not like it's the very top (stickied) thread in the suggestion section or anything.

3. I would gladly play prot warrior pvp <3

4. i had one of best chart till its end
    but i dont want it back
    i want new realm like legion
    srrly why u all want Much older content?
    we are out of wow

5. i had one of best chart till its end
    but i dont want it back
    i want new realm like legion
    srrly why u all want Much older content?
    we are out of wow
    They cannot script legion so hoping for legion is a pipe dream.The staff also gonna want but its not gonna happen unless 90% bug.So it not gonna happen any time soon.

6. I Agree to this, bring cata back! :) and i will start playing again, I still have active accounts here, everyday i check the website of warmane to see if there's any changes or new realm for cata, i still log in my character on MOP but damn! the server is dead! I cant even find someone to talk to even in Global chat. XD Bring CATA BACK! hehe.

7. yes please. i still havent recovered from the depression a year ago when they shut this down. 4.3.4 pvp was the bomb. give me back the BG grind and im good for life.

8. Would be quite amusing to re release Cata now just after Neltharion has been shut down and all the BiS geared characters were wiped.

9. Would be quite amusing to re release Cata now just after Neltharion has been shut down and all the BiS geared characters were wiped.
    they said they didnt wipe BiS toons, they keep them. In case there is a demand for cataclysm, those toons will be restoreed and available again.

10. they said they didnt wipe BiS toons, they keep them. In case there is a demand for cataclysm, those toons will be restoreed and available again.
    you realize that even if they did make a new cata realm, you likely wouldn't get your old characters back for quite a while. i can't seem them having bis/near bis characters running around while everyone else is still leveling. would be a great way to kill the server before it even got started.

11. I had not one but 3-4 BiS characters in Cata. All of them were above 400 ez. Paladin (Ret, Holy, Prot), Druid (Guardian, Restoration), Mage, Priest (Shadow). I even had around 9k achievement points. Including HC Raids which only few people had. 😢😢

12. If we have a new cata,the only thing i would like to have it back is my guild XD.But better not to have it back cause it will kill the game.

13. you realize that even if they did make a new cata realm, you likely wouldn't get your old characters back for quite a while. i can't seem them having bis/near bis characters running around while everyone else is still leveling. would be a great way to kill the server before it even got started.
    thats to be expected. My enha shammy 1 shot even bis players so picture me rollin on lowbies

14. Yeah good old days... #BringBackOldCata

First 12