1. Issues with processing donations from the US

Hi there,
    Payment wall pops ups a message with "additional verification required". - My bank Logo comes up along with a phone number. Spoke to the bank rep and my bank sees no transaction at all whatsoever. I spoke to 2 different reps & both were completely clueless on what the heck is even happening.

Even verified that all account info is intact. All looks good. No frauds detected. Nothing. My card is fully functional.
    Having Exalted on my alt accounts, this is the first time I've ever encountered this issue.

Either Warmane got issues with Paymentwall...or...warmane got issues with paymentwall.

Guess, no more money for you!

2. Uhm.. that verification screen you're seeing - is it only a phone number or there's quite some information required (including some if not all parts of SSN)?
    I've been donating from the US for quite some time now and I THINK that I've seen such screen once where I completed everything that I needed to and it was gone for good.

However, I can't guarantee that's the same screen as I don't have a SS and don't remember too well.

3. There is no issue between warmane or paymentwall, paymentwall has its own verification system that you are required to give info or not use their systems.
    The other screen that can appear is verified by VISA, which is directly associated with your bank, now depending on your mobile provider said code from VERIFIED BY VISA can not come through due to issues with ur mobile provider, i went through this process before, just use paysafecard if you can or an alternative method depending on country.

4. Uhm.. that verification screen you're seeing - is it only a phone number or there's quite some information required (including some if not all parts of SSN)?
    I've been donating from the US for quite some time now and I THINK that I've seen such screen once where I completed everything that I needed to and it was gone for good.

However, I can't guarantee that's the same screen as I don't have a SS and don't remember too well.
    No info, Just my bank logo, along with a phone number.

There is no issue between warmane or paymentwall, paymentwall has its own verification system that you are required to give info or not use their systems.
    The other screen that can appear is verified by VISA, which is directly associated with your bank, now depending on your mobile provider said code from VERIFIED BY VISA can not come through due to issues with ur mobile provider, i went through this process before, just use paysafecard if you can or an alternative method depending on country.
    It has nothing to do with my bank or my card. My card is fully functional. It has nothing to do with my mobile provider O,o. Read my post carefully.

On top of that, I've once asked both of my banks if they have ever seen or heard anything "Mastercard ID" or "Verified by Visa" - they had no clue. 2 different banks - same answer.

"Depending on my country" - takes a genius to figure out what country I am from. -.- I get it. Reading full post is hard for some.

I reached out to Paymentwall and they said ask bank. I called bank 2nd time and another rep (3rd one already) claimed that my account is fully functional without any restrictions nor holdings.

So whatever it is, it is not on my end, given that I have x3 accounts with Status Exalted (1,000+ donated) and it had never ever come up. I had another issue ONCE that required Paymentwall authorization, which I got for the very same card.

the bottom line - no more $$ for Warmane from me.
    Edited: November 30, 2019

5. How insufferable and entitled.

6. Imagine me telling this stupid tardlet exactly what's wrong and the mongoloid blames me that he can't figuire it out WARMANE literally has nothing to do with ur ****ing payments autistic child. Your money means nothing to them for every 1 of you there's a thousand more donating way more then you can even fathom, It entitles you to nothing, me referencing you're country IN GENERAL BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE READ FORUMS AND AMERICA DOESN'T APPLY TO THEM. Ignorant or what.

7. Imagine me telling this stupid tardlet exactly what's wrong and the mongoloid blames me that he can't figuire it out WARMANE literally has nothing to do with ur ****ing payments autistic child. Your money means nothing to them for every 1 of you there's a thousand more donating way more then you can even fathom, It entitles you to nothing, me referencing you're country IN GENERAL BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE READ FORUMS AND AMERICA DOESN'T APPLY TO THEM. Ignorant or what.
    Damn kid'o. You need to get laid. And don't call yourself an autistic child.

@OP, same issue here.