1. The new chapter for Warmane - Lordaeron core across expansions

Hello, I was brainstorming a bit and came up with this idea. The following idea is more like a question for the playerbase than a suggestion. Would you guys
    like to see something like this on Warmane or not? Remember to stay open minded, because so far, we have seen 4 expansions on Warmane (TBC, Wotlk, Cata and MoP). 3 of those expansions have not been successful long term. Cataclysm died a few years ago, TBC and MoP are basically dead and players fear to invest time into characters on those realms. Cataclysm and MoP experienced a decline of population after the devs had switched the focus to Wotlk. TBC seems to experience a huge grind wall after players ding 70. Anyway, please have a look at the image I created to better illustrate my idea.

Edited: November 30, 2019 Reason: typo

2. Isn't this what we all have always dreamed of? However it's not as simple as that, a lot of things would need to be readjusted. With the current core vanilla and BC raids would be easier and pvp would be extremely broken. Which makes me think that it would end up being a fun server.

3. Pretty sure the current servers already share code regarding dungeons and raids (or so I've read in the devlog).

Classic already exists, I don't see people playing it here (but I've got to say Blizzard is managing to fail spectacularly at managing it).

ALso I like how the slash of that font is actually a shotgun.
    Edited: November 30, 2019