1. Scroll of Deception Disappeared from bag?

Hello, its the second time its happening to me on the same Character on Icecrown. After i got Scroll of Deception drop last night and i logged out. Today i log in and the scroll is gone? It disappeared from the bag nowhere to be found. Anyone else experienced this issue and how do i get it back?
    The scroll drop is really low and farming it almost a month to be lost due to a bug is really frustrating.
    Can anyone suggest what should i do?

2. Write a ticket to GM.
    Don't write a ticket. Warmane isn't responsible for anything lost unless it's purchased for Coins from the store. It's gone and that's all. You will not get it back.

3. Same thing happened to me, 2 days ago. I recieved Scroll of Deception after wining SOTA. Next morning its not in the bags, and I havent used it, it was the only scroll I had.

Someone from the Staff should look into this.

4. They are not responsible if I made mistake and lost it somehow, i hear its not happening only with me. It's a server issue, not us. Warmane created those items for a reason, they should take care of what they made i think and make sure its working properly. You farm something for a month for the sole purpose of getting this item and poof it's gone the next morning?

5. A month for each scroll? Pretty sure they drop more often than that...

Anyway, scrolls "disappearing" might indeed be a bug, but they are not going to return the one you lost, period.

6. They are not responsible if I made mistake and lost it somehow, i hear its not happening only with me. It's a server issue, not us. Warmane created those items for a reason, they should take care of what they made i think and make sure its working properly. You farm something for a month for the sole purpose of getting this item and poof it's gone the next morning?
    If it's a bug happening to others you can report it on the bugtracker, but anything lost ingame due to user error or a bug can't be refunded unless it's bought for Coins.
    That's been their policy for a very long time and it's not going to change. Sort of how you don't get the item that someone ninja'd from you.

7. Hello, its the second time its happening to me on the same Character on Icecrown. After i got Scroll of Deception drop last night and i logged out. Today i log in and the scroll is gone? It disappeared from the bag nowhere to be found. Anyone else experienced this issue and how do i get it back?
    The scroll drop is really low and farming it almost a month to be lost due to a bug is really frustrating.
    Can anyone suggest what should i do?
    I can confirm that this is a happening bug that happened to me two days ago as well.

8. Happened to me aswell. Suddenly not in my bags anymore, didnt use it, cant sell it.