1. 1 Week Ago  

Scroll of Deception Disappeared from bag?

Hello, its the second time its happening to me on the same Character on Icecrown. After i got Scroll of Deception drop last night and i logged out. Today i log in and the scroll is gone? It disappeared from the bag nowhere to be found. Anyone else experienced this issue and how do i get it back?
    The scroll drop is really low and farming it almost a month to be lost due to a bug is really frustrating.
    Can anyone suggest what should i do?

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Write a ticket to GM.
    Don't write a ticket. Warmane isn't responsible for anything lost unless it's purchased for Coins from the store. It's gone and that's all. You will not get it back.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Same thing happened to me, 2 days ago. I recieved Scroll of Deception after wining SOTA. Next morning its not in the bags, and I havent used it, it was the only scroll I had.

Someone from the Staff should look into this.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    They are not responsible if I made mistake and lost it somehow, i hear its not happening only with me. It's a server issue, not us. Warmane created those items for a reason, they should take care of what they made i think and make sure its working properly. You farm something for a month for the sole purpose of getting this item and poof it's gone the next morning?

6. 1 Week Ago  
    A month for each scroll? Pretty sure they drop more often than that...

Anyway, scrolls "disappearing" might indeed be a bug, but they are not going to return the one you lost, period.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    They are not responsible if I made mistake and lost it somehow, i hear its not happening only with me. It's a server issue, not us. Warmane created those items for a reason, they should take care of what they made i think and make sure its working properly. You farm something for a month for the sole purpose of getting this item and poof it's gone the next morning?
    If it's a bug happening to others you can report it on the bugtracker, but anything lost ingame due to user error or a bug can't be refunded unless it's bought for Coins.
    That's been their policy for a very long time and it's not going to change. Sort of how you don't get the item that someone ninja'd from you.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello, its the second time its happening to me on the same Character on Icecrown. After i got Scroll of Deception drop last night and i logged out. Today i log in and the scroll is gone? It disappeared from the bag nowhere to be found. Anyone else experienced this issue and how do i get it back?
    The scroll drop is really low and farming it almost a month to be lost due to a bug is really frustrating.
    Can anyone suggest what should i do?
    I can confirm that this is a happening bug that happened to me two days ago as well.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Happened to me aswell. Suddenly not in my bags anymore, didnt use it, cant sell it.