1. Mercenary mode has been enabled on Frostwolf. This includes random battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios and raid finder. Furthermore, the required number of players for battlegrounds to start has been lowered.

It this not a solution?
    Then why you quote me? XD
    But that's ok, so the point of quality pvp in arena is not fixed. Without a bigger number of players in Frostwolf, there is not a better PvP (arena pvp)

2. Then why you quote me? XD
    But that's ok, so the point of quality pvp in arena is not fixed. Without a bigger number of players in Frostwolf, there is not a better PvP (arena pvp)
    Arena isn't the only part of the PvP. Do other forms of it until server gets populated. Staff's job isn't forcing people to do arena. If they wanted to do it they would que it..

3. Personally, MoP was the only expansion where blizz, for a brief moment got something really right. Transfer's from my wotlk character was the first thing I looked for as got tired real quick on Icecrown as the expansion has blizzard written all over it. Why a transfer specifically? For the tcg mount, achievements (although low) and help with gold. My inventory is unimportant.

That is all and has been noted elsewhere as a guide for selling characters for coins. For many, this would be a first toon after all and that is the value in that regard. Played wow since 2005 and MoP stomps on every other expansion.I 'mostly' PvP, so population is a key factor and am still tempted to play on a server with worse content <imo> but higher poplulation... I also like to solo old content which MoP is awesome for.

Glad to hear they are still tinkering with the scriipting etc. Your population statistics need to be helped to move more freely though as wotlk is all bunged up and need some form of laxative to make your effort really worthwhile. Maybe this is just a difficult thing to do? I have no idea. Levelling through cata content is still a turd-storm though, unless I am missing something...

The above is just a peronal opinion and may contain nonsense. :D

First 123