1. Same Vibezz, I'm a pvp player, and pvp depends on numbers alone, no dungeon or quest fix can bring back pvp people, so I really can't see how this realm could be brought back to life, not even in 5 years.
    So, idc what they do to the realm, as long as we get something back. And I've spent 100+ coins on it, which is what we got after molten as compensation, so it's not exactly fair to lose that too, and just because we made a mistake of investing in a realm that died.

The thing that actually annoys me is the lack of any planning. So, they are working on it still, for some reason, because they don't know what to do with it. But for how long? 1 year? 5 years? When will something happen? Give US some choice, keep working on it if you want, but let US transfer our champs if we want to. Let us choose to either stay and wait or switch with some compensation, cause this feels like our champs, coins, points, and everything else is kept hostage on a dead realm (assuming that we'd get at least some of it back).
    Edited: January 11, 2020

2. I couldn't agree more!
    Was there already an official statement by Warmane staff about what's going to happen with Frostwolf? I couldn't find anything by now.
    And if not - it would be awesome if we could get one. Isn't a QA team member able to arrange that? :)

3. There was no official statement on what will happen to the realm.
    The QA (Quality Assurance) team is there to test and provide info for the developers, as such we cannot give info on anything other than what is bring fixed, how it should work and the status of ingame issues.
    I hope that cleared up what i can and cannot provide answers for.

4. It does, yea. But isn't it possible for you to get the actual staff members to provide any information? I feel like threads like these don't get any attention (sadly).

5. Yeah. I got full 550 characters, that are useless right now. Nobody is online anymore 3s dead, even 2s, rbgs dead. Give us realm transfer so we can continue playing our favourite game on WOTLK icecrown realm!

6. First off, if you donated to this realm, you donated, you're noit getting anything back. Look up the word and stop treating this like an investment you get a return on, because it's NOT. It's a DONATION.

Second, the realm has 500+ people on daily. If that's dead to you, then you need to learn to socialize properly. You can easily meet people and plan things with them, but no, it's better to whine and complain and just SHUT IT DOWN cause nobody wants to talk to you. That's not the server's fault, that's yours.

500 players is long from dead, and as you stated, we have NEW PLAYERS coming in. If you're bored, go play icecrown like you should've done. Feeling oppressed because you don't want to start over again? not THEIR problem, it's yours. Your DONATION requires NOTHING OF VALUE TO BE RETURNED.

This post, from the beginning, sounded like "I'm bored, but I want all my stuff on the new server! waaahh!" Then make another generous donation, but before you do, look at the definition this time, and leave the people who actually want to play this server, to have their server.

Thank you for reading.

Edit: I really should read dates.
    Edited: April 11, 2020

7. First of all, sorry for my english, i hope you will understand me without too much effort.

I have some characters on Frostwolf, i like MoP pvp, and I would like to play quality pvp on Forstwolf. It's true that Frostwolf has between 300 -600 people, but it's obvious that the activity of this realm is not enought for pvp. You can try if you want, and you can also see the armory. You will easily see that 2s and 3s arena are not active, and that pvp is poor. Pvp needs more people, and the fact that there are 600 people dont means the pvp of this realm is not dead. If people can't play normally the game, i think mods should do something to try to improve the realm of frostwolf, or maybe let it die and offert some solutions to people.

I apologize one more time for my bad level of english, and thank you for reading.

8. First of all, sorry for my english, i hope you will understand me without too much effort.

I have some characters on Frostwolf, i like MoP pvp, and I would like to play quality pvp on Forstwolf. It's true that Frostwolf has between 300 -600 people, but it's obvious that the activity of this realm is not enought for pvp. You can try if you want, and you can also see the armory. You will easily see that 2s and 3s arena are not active, and that pvp is poor. Pvp needs more people, and the fact that there are 600 people dont means the pvp of this realm is not dead. If people can't play normally the game, i think mods should do something to try to improve the realm of frostwolf, or maybe let it die and offert some solutions to people.

I apologize one more time for my bad level of english, and thank you for reading.
    Mercenary mode has been enabled on Frostwolf. This includes random battlegrounds, dungeons, scenarios and raid finder. Furthermore, the required number of players for battlegrounds to start has been lowered.

It this not a solution?

9. Give new/old players a option to create a char which will be 90 and able to create 2 90 chars like after molt down we had to get free 90 chars,it would be good i think not sure but atleast new people will come and give them starter gear pvp/pve

10. Well for PVP is a solution and a very good one. But for PVE it isnt. Mercenary mode dont apply to scenarios, and LFR give ****ty loot, so if u want to improve by doing normal run or HC u cant.

It would be way more beneficial crossfaction that affects all, inclusive guilds. Many others servers use this method to keep population alive. I gave this suggestion before and i think its a good one.

11. Well for PVP is a solution and a very good one. But for PVE it isnt. Mercenary mode dont apply to scenarios, and LFR give ****ty loot, so if u want to improve by doing normal run or HC u cant.

It would be way more beneficial crossfaction that affects all, inclusive guilds. Many others servers use this method to keep population alive. I gave this suggestion before and i think its a good one.
    You claim that it's not applied to scenarios but it says it is in the news section?
    Edited: April 17, 2020

12. You claim that it's not applied to scenarios but it says it is in the news section?
    Ill check it out now, will edit this post with the result.
    Edit, works just fine https://imgur.com/a/Ra4pBPH

13. Ill check it out now, will edit this post with the result.
    Edit, works just fine https://imgur.com/a/Ra4pBPH
    So he has no idea what has talking about kek

14. I was talking about arena, and you didn't talk about that. I'm just saying that poor pvp is a fact, and i said how to see, you only have to go to the armory, or try to do a good pvp. I think the work on Wotlk is absolutely incredible, but MoP has a lot to improve, Frostwolf could be a better realm. I encourage Warmane to do it!
    Thank you for your answers.

15. I was talking about arena, and you didn't talk about that. I'm just saying that poor pvp is a fact, and i said how to see, you only have to go to the armory, or try to do a good pvp. I think the work on Wotlk is absolutely incredible, but MoP has a lot to improve, Frostwolf could be a better realm. I encourage Warmane to do it!
    Thank you for your answers.
    I was refering to what Feralin said, about scenarios not being a part of merc mode.

First 123 Last