1. Relentless Gladiator Weapon NPC

Hello Lordaeron,

i cant believe, this server means he is blizzlike ? but they dont have Relentless Weapon NPC Implement ? i hope this is a joke and someone can tell me the npc location.

2. Yes, the NPC is removed. The reason for that is because the Relentless season passed long ago. The current seasons are Wrathful and Relentless weapon can no longer be obtained. If you don't like it - move on.

3. **The reason for that is because the Relentless season passed long ago**

Thats not a reason and thats far away from Blizzlike.
    How you can make Arena today ?
    When you cant gear up for pvp step by step you cant make Arena.

For Example:

Blue PVP Gear Group in Arena NEVER can Win 1 Match vs Wrathfull Group ( there are no blue pvp weapons ingame )

and when that is the reason to remove you say.....sorry then they must delet ALL passed season Items....form level 60-80....you see its without any sense and thats not blizzlike.

So with other words....i need a useless PVE Weapon without Res to go in Arena.....GG ! For PVP Player is this a asskick!
    Edited: December 4, 2019

4. That IS the reason. What can't you understand? Relentless and Furious weapons were removed because their respective seasons ended. Nobody but you complains and moans that much about single piece of gear out of 16 of them. Whether your weapon is relentless or some other PvE weapon WILL NOT determine whether you win or lose. You're comparing full blue PvP gear with full WF gear with what purpose? 74 resilience on weapon IS NOT a win or lose factor.

As I previously stated, if you don't like it and if you deem that lack of Relentless weapon is such a major setback, you're welcome to leave the server, or go to Blackrock where you get free full Relentless gear if PvP is so important to you.

I will not respond to this thread anymore.

5. Also, the Blizzlike thing has to be taken with a grain of salt. It says in the realm description that raids are buffed, so it's not Blizzlike anyways. If you really want to get Relentless gear, play Blackrock.

6. Not only rele missing.Brutal glad items also and other lvl 70 pvp gears since realm launch :D