1. Warrior/Hpal 2v2 Strats against certain teams help

So me and my hpal mate got some problems against defeating some comps..

Ret/MM
    Spriest/Fmage
    Spriest/Rog..

Can anyone who is expd with hpal or warr tell me what we should to against these teams?

2. Shadow priest and rogue (if spriest means shadow) should be really easy thing. I mean, they both don't have high heals, only shadow healing from dots but you have mortal strike.

And they should die fast in burst unless rogue stunlocks you with priest fear whihc shouldn't happen. I suggest you use defensive stance more often here.

Also make sure your hpala puts hand of protection on you when you see that rogue is going to instantlock you.
    Hpala should use hand of justice on rogue

For others I cannot help you.
    Edited: December 4, 2019

3. Shadow priest and rogue (if spriest means shadow) should be really easy thing. I mean, they both don't have high heals, only shadow healing from dots but you have mortal strike.
    Yeah, because it's too hard for a shadow priest to cast shields, hots and flash heal. They can even hymn while losing you.
    Spriest/fmage and spriest/rogue are the hardest counter for a hpala/war team.

4. Any tips please? I lose like 100% of spriest/rog teams

5. Any tips please? I lose like 100% of spriest/rog teams
    What i usually do:
    - Pala use red Sac on Warrior and rush in to get combat
    - Warrior stay back with 1h and shield
    - If paladin is sap warrior has to kite the sap (Thats why u dont rush with your paladin)
    - If you see they are going hard on your pala , u can destroy the shadow priest (Zerg if needed, but remember to use Reck right after it, to avoid the fear from the priest)
    - Trinket first kidney is good (Up to situation)
    - BoP Second Kidney (Up to situation)
    - Dont overextend paladin/your cooldowns
    - Focus on interrupt/reflect VT.
    - Charge/Intercept rogue to have higher % to disarm during his dance
    - I usually keep fear for the priest pet
    - Remember, the good spriest/rogue will disarm you when low, to not allow you to use shield wall, so remember to use earlier and not at 5% hp.
    - Make paladin keep always the rogue in combat, and avoid double fear if possibile.
    - Rotate your def cds, big sac, aura mastery, block, er, wall, bubble.

Tbh i've always finded that the hardest issue if they get a good open, if you menage to stop that, you'll have an higher % to win.

Hope it helps