1. 3.3.5 Achievements Guilds

As the title says, are there any Achievement based guilds on Icecrown?

2. As the title says, are there any Achievement based guilds on Icecrown?
    I am curious about that too actually :)

3. As far as I know, there are no achievements regarding guilds. Not even in feats of strenght. For wotlk that is, for other expansions yes, they have something.

4. As far as I know, there are no achievements regarding guilds. Not even in feats of strenght. For wotlk that is, for other expansions yes, they have something.
    That s really sad, i was hoping there would be something because of the high pop.
    Well guess i ll never do some of the achivs.

5. That s really sad, i was hoping there would be something because of the high pop.
    Well guess i ll never do some of the achivs.
    The only good thing about high population is that you can always ask people/guild to get you achievements like glory of the hero,etc. Otherwise, guild has no other purpose than gathering people. Not like in BFA where if guild is good you get free mail box, lower costs of mounts,etc.

6. Yea i get you, but for some "harder" achivements you ll need more coordination and "more" people than just asking on global where your message is seen only for 0.3 sec :D .
    For example the one in VOA , where you need to beat all 3 of the bosses in a 60 sec interval, trust me when i say you won't find people to do this or even herald on global, not even ordinary guilds, most of the guilds just want to do progression.
    So maybe what i m really looking for is a guild that is doing progression but is also versatile in such tasks as i mentioned above.

7. our modern guilds do only RS AND ICC.....sad....

8. I am actually in charge of a group of people within our guild that is revisiting all the former WotLK raids like Naxx, Ulduar etc. We are actually doing as many of the achievements at possible per raid instance - and just because we wanted more of a challenge - we started out in ilvl 200 gear and will be farming our way through it all. (No using high level gear, even though we all have it on the side for our ICC raids).

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408113