1. Benediction [A]

Benediction is an endgame raiding guild.

Guild Website (application form is here): http://molten-benediction.enjin.com/

Recruitment Requirements
    -Must be able to speak and understand English very well
    -Must have and use Raidcall (non-negotiable)
    -Must have The Frostwing Halls 25 HC achievement
    -Must have an understanding of Heroic mode mechanics and tactics

Progress
    ICC 10n = all cleared
    RS 10n = all cleared
    ICC 25n = all cleared, on farm
    RS 25n = all cleared, on farm
    ICC 10 HC = all cleared, on farm
    RS 10 HC = all cleared
    ICC 25 HC = all cleared, on farm
    RS 25 HC = all cleared, on farm

Raid Schedule

Friday:
    Icecrown Citadel/Ruby Sanctum 25n at 6 PM ST

Saturday:
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC Second run at 7 PM ST

Sunday:
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC Main run at 7 PM ST

Monday
    Icecrown Citadel/Ruby Sanctum 25n at 6 PM ST

Random:
    Icecrown Citadel 10n
    Icecrown Citadel 10 HC
    Ruby Sanctum 10 HC

Contact Information

You can contact us in-game via whispers or through mail

Officers are:
    Umbravir
    Mudrica
    Corset

2. Hi I am Conx,

http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Conxtantin/Lordaeron/

I am interested in your guild due to the raid time. (it fits my schedule)

3. Well although many of us here at Benediction have killed Halion and LK 25 normal countless times before I am happy to announce that the first official guild raids of Benediction saw similar results with both LK and Halion down.

4. Gratz for downing LK! Really big feat!

5. Today our main run managed to down Sindragosa on 25 HC for the first time as a guild. The raid was smooth and I'm proud of u guys.

LK here we come!

As for recruiting were still looking for geared (6k+ gs) and SKILLED resto shamans and resto druids. If you want to join please whisper or send me a mail ingame to join.

6. We Are Good :D

let s continue the good work fom today :)

7. Main run managed to get the LK to 40% at our best attempt and saw some frostmourne action. Two other attempts got him down to 45-50%. Great job guys.

Our second 25 HC run managed to clear everything except Sindy and LK today.

Still looking for geared (6k+ gs) and SKILLED resto shamans and resto druids. If you want to join please whisper or send me a mail ingame to join or ask someone online to invite.

8. Well done molten

ICC10HC LK fight 12% dc... Just in time i guess

9. Today we killed halion on rs 10hc gz guys keep it up :D

Animalistic
    R.i.P Amnesia GL HF Benediction:)

11. As Carl left, players are still the same.

Trash guild, leaded by unskilled people.

12. @ Deniqt We Are not Amnesia Bringer :P
    And Who told You That Our Leaders are unskilled ? :P

13. Pienut/Striiga taking a break from PVE

Dear Benediction,

As most of you are from Amnesia Bringer, you'll know me and know that I've been in AB since the Frostwolf days. I really enjoyed the guild and the people in it, met awesome friends and had countless of golden memories.

I was taking a three week break from wow since I had my Engineering exams coming up. After the exams I asked my friend, Warahna, to give me my account password back, which I gave him permission to change so that I couldn't log into wow and procrastinate. When I logged back on after that three weeks, I was guildless and people started telling me that AB disbanded. This was of course a tough pill to swallow, since I've given a lot of time, weekend after weekend, late nights during the week, etc. to get the guild where it was. But I knew that the newly formed Benediction would adopt all the good raiders and will live on in a way that AB could not in the end.

Since the dis-ban of AB I've pride myself in my studies at university, aiming for at least 80% in all my subjects (which I've accomplished thus far), getting some exercise for a change and seeing the world outside. I've decided to take a break from PVE for a while since it was too time consuming at times and it would clash with all the new projects I'm working on.

I've joined a PVP guild, Quantum (Lead by Aomie and Namoon), with about 5 of my alts (only those who has PVP gear) and really enjoy it very much, since I've always been a PVP fanatic. At this very moment in my life it fits me better to do a battleground or two when I have spare time rather than raiding each weekend and playing according to a schedule which sometime's clashes with my daily priorities.

With this post I would just like you guys from Benediction to know that there is absolutely no hard feelings, weird vibes or nothing of the sort towards the guild (should some of you wondered why I didn't join up) and that I'm very glad to see all the familiar faces carrying on where we left off as AB.

I have full confidence in Umbravir leading Benediction and I know that you guys will achieve a lot in the coming future. It really will be sad for me not to raid each weekend with all the friendly and familiar faces under the old name which I helped build, but I know that its not the name that makes a guild, but the people in it; and one thing I can say is that Benediction has awesome people and that there are a lot of good times still to come for the guild.

I will probably come back to PVE with an alt or two sometime nearing the end of the year when all the dust have settled on the academic front. With this said I'd like to add that I will rather be guildless if I can't come back to Benediction family (all the people I've spend so much time with in the past and with whom I've made so many epic memories).

I wish each and everyone in Benediction the best for the future and I hope you guys have a great and prosperous time ahead of you!

Yours Sincerely,
    Pienut/Striiga

14. Lk 10hc down :) I got the Archive on my tank:D

12311 ... Last