1. PvE is still a thing ?

Hello guys im a new guy here wanting to have some fun because i got bored of the other games i had and wanted to ask if (since i mostly play and enjoy pve) raids and dungeons are still a thing ? are there active guilds that do them weekly ?

2. Yes. Raids and dungeons are still thing and horde and alliance side has active guilds that do them weekly.But you should start on alliance side because of they need more need players than horde side.

3. What do alliance need? I was thinking of rolling a healer on here.

4. What do alliance need? I was thinking of rolling a healer on here.
    well whatever you like i just hoped in as dwarf warrior and with this 5x exp im late at gearing and i find it hard to quest
    if you can come join me in lvling (Akap, wow name)

5. How you two getting on? I'll be looking for new gearing players when I get to seventy in a couple of weeks

6. Are there serious raiding guilds on alliance side?

7. There are at least two active guild on ally side, but we could use more people :)

8. We had a hard time facing grull but we didnt make it ! You can get gear up to t4 somehow easy we are doing kara runs every week with success i after 1 month of playing got a decent geared warrior and lvled a healing alt with gear enough of pre kara content, you have to be patient but you can do it ! Cheers and we are waiting for more active people ! (Also europian times would be the ideal for all of us because we are mostly eu pop in this server as allys).