1. Multiboxing Login In Issue

Does anyone have a an issue with logging in multiple accounts at once?

I get locked out by Warmane for login in more than 1 account at a time under 10 seconds even if all passwords are correct. And the lock out is more than 1 minute. So it takes at least 10 seconds x 40 to log in all chars, and if 1 mistake than add 1 more minute to that. Basically it takes 20 to 30 minutes to get team in the game now. Its just horrible.

2. Does anyone have a an issue with logging in multiple accounts at once?

I get locked out by Warmane for login in more than 1 account at a time under 10 seconds even if all passwords are correct. And the lock out is more than 1 minute. So it takes at least 10 seconds x 40 to log in all chars, and if 1 mistake than add 1 more minute to that. Basically it takes 20 to 30 minutes to get team in the game now. Its just horrible.

Had the same issue last week on Lordaeron... I don't know what is happening, i think you need to close the game or restart your PC, this is not the first time happening, so try restarting PC or closing all games, last week it took me 1hr to log in the game, and i have only 10 chars, that's bad, but now seems fine. :P

3. this might be a brute force protection protocal. unfortunately it affects us drastically. Restarting your pc does not help at all. This is the second day for me, even after a long shut down.

4. this might be a brute force protection protocal.
    Its most likely this. Judging from other posts on the forum...

You can try broadcasting your PW and perform a round-robbin ENTER press set to a timer. Maybe it solves it some-what, logging in will for sure stay slower but hell atleast your not cut out of the game :D

Not playing currently though, else I wouldve tried it myself... just trying to help ;)

5. Its most likely this. Judging from other posts on the forum...

You can try broadcasting your PW and perform a round-robbin ENTER press set to a timer. Maybe it solves it some-what, logging in will for sure stay slower but hell atleast your not cut out of the game :D

Not playing currently though, else I wouldve tried it myself... just trying to help ;)
    Hi Mr. Pigeon, nice to see you again. :D

6. what ever it was it is not happening anymore for me, it did that for a few days and all normal now.