1. I was Falsely Banned

Hi guys, thanks for taking time to read this post. I had already made an appeal to my botting ban, but it was rejected.
    I know some people will think "You were probably botting" or "You are trying to complain on the forums to get the ban lifted". To those people, I wont you to hear me out before dismissing this post entirely.

I was farming Relics of Ulduar by killing Stormforged Champions and Magi when all of a sudden I teleported about 20 yards away from the group of mobs I gathered. I thought it was lag at first, but this time it seems different. Everything was fine when I checked my connection. So maybe I glitched out? In any case, I finished up the mobs and headed to turn in the 52 or so relics I had farmed up for the night. On the way there, I found a few saronite and titanium veins and decided to drop down and mine them. As I was getting to them, I was logged off. So I tried logging back in but the message came up: This account is closed. It was unbelievable, there must be an error. I tried logging back in a few more times but to no avail. When I checked Warmane's website, I found out I had been banned for botting.

I think the system might have picked up the glitch and flagged me for botting?? I don't know if it's still possible to go back and corroborate my story with system logs, but it's pretty close to the the chain of events leading up to the ban.

I leveled my first char to 80, grinded my professions to max, farmed countless dungeons for reputation and better gear. Put in my personal time for this char and to have it be accused of botting. That **** hurts man.

I understand the staff is trying their best to keep these servers a fun and fair server to play on. I'm glad they don't tolerate botting, cheating, or gold farmers. However, I believe, now more than ever, mistakes can be made.

My next step is to wait another 30 days to submit another appeal and hopefully have this ban turned around.

I noticed some people being in the same dilemma and my sympathy goes out to them. For anyone experiencing this in the future, know that you're not alone and voice experiences. Hopefully, we'll able to bring awareness into these mistakes and prevent it from happening to other people.

2. botting bans are manually handed out by a gm, generally means they've watched you for some time and concluded you were a bot. if i had to guess what you thought was lag was the gm teleporting you to see your reaction.

posting on the forums doesn't help you any. if your ban appeal was denied then that's the end of it. most you can do is try your luck again in 30 days.

3. I had same situation few days ago and my appeal was rejected too - not even any single word of explanation just links to server rules.
    Skuddy thanks for info how they flag bots.
    I was banned after 2 knockbacks which i thought were lags and after em i just run to mobs and continue fight. IS THAT A PROVE THAT SOMEBODY USE BOT?
    WTF? How should we act in such a situation? Stop and wave to gamemaster?
    Is this a bad joke from gm who had bad day?
    Htchris i see u had very similar situation. Send me a pm with a name of gm who closed ur appeal.
    IS there an option to check who banned me?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=410975
    This thread shows that there are more such cases recently
    Edited: December 6, 2019

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=410975
    This thread shows that there are more such cases recently[/QUOTE]

Im following this case very near, cause is my relative. and im seeing some cases with this kind of mistakes, but even skuddy looks like pre made messages. i saw one case also from 2018, they made the same thing. ban bot, answer auto something about all kind of bans that exist and for him to be aware of what have done, and the banned answared things like i no cheater or use bots bla bla bla and got auto message again

i dont feel safe anymore like this, thought i could grow a community to have fun in here
    but it's hard with cases like this. This person banned u have there tagged, dont even speak english 100% how she would manage a bot

Hope for the best from GM's and Staff

5. Good evening everyone,
    I was banned this Wednesday, I was simply banned without a reason and without an explanation at all! It is sad for a person to be punished for no reason and to be ignored, I am against inappropriate actions in any case in life games, work, friendly and especially in trust, which broke mine! For ignoring passing us behind etc. If the BOT is detected manually who assures me that one of your GM is not boycotting your servers, who can assure me that your GM is not a BOT? Because that's how I feel, without answers and taking the wrong or correct conclusions !? Review the WARMANE cases about punishing someone for no fault! I contribute some money to help you and now that helps me ?! A pre-made message? We deserve help solving these problems! I leave my appeal here. Best regards, and strength to all who are here in the same situation.

6. We know when you use multiple accounts to agree with your own post.
    Just saying.