1. Kinda like the reason behind getting a big car, I agree with that aswell. One thing is to kill a lowbie from time to time, the other is to dedicate 4-5hrs a day camping them :S
    What about you Nib, have you been killing lowbies too? Santa will deliver a lot of coal, word!
    Never did, never would. I even help the opposite faction.

I'd camp some non-lowbies from here, tho. Does that count?

2. Kinda like the reason behind getting a big car, I agree with that aswell. One thing is to kill a lowbie from time to time, the other is to dedicate 4-5hrs a day camping them :S
    What about you Nib, have you been killing lowbies too? Santa will deliver a lot of coal, word!
    So getting a larger vehicle would have nothing to do with things like;
    - Liking the design
    - Wanting more space for children, luggage, groceries, etc.
    - Wanting your vehicle to be more respected by other drivers on the road so they don't treat you like **** or push you off the road.
    - Want to be relatively safer in case of accident.

NAH
    COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE ANY OF THEM REASONS

3. Today, I witnessed a full geared lvl 80 dk standing in front of the dark portal - through which you have to pass to get to honor hold (ally side), and grabbing lowbies to kill them as they try to pass. I was honestly amazed by the very idea and dedication behind this. I wonder what happened to him to make him that spiteful...

4. Today, I witnessed a full geared lvl 80 dk standing in front of the dark portal - through which you have to pass to get to honor hold (ally side), and grabbing lowbies to kill them as they try to pass. I was honestly amazed by the very idea and dedication behind this. I wonder what happened to him to make him that spiteful...
    Here's what didn't: Penis enlargement
    Edited: December 16, 2019

5. Today, I witnessed a full geared lvl 80 dk standing in front of the dark portal - through which you have to pass to get to honor hold (ally side), and grabbing lowbies to kill them as they try to pass. I was honestly amazed by the very idea and dedication behind this. I wonder what happened to him to make him that spiteful...
    not a bad idea.

6. Hey all :)
    I am an old player who came back just recently, and the one thing I've always hated the most is leveling. I love being end-game, being able to help anybody... However, as I can't exactly skip it (donating is not possible from my country, idk why), I got into it slowly. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice lowbies are to each other, but that being said, I was constantly camped by lvl 80s in every area, from lvl 5 to lvl 79. It really got me thinking...why do people do that? I'm somebody who loves psychology, so I wanted to really get into this.

1. Let's start with something simple. There are probably kids who still live in the "everything red must be dead" mentality, so when they are bored, they go searching for it. And as kids tend to be bullies more than adults, they are more likely to pick on easy targets, lowbies.
    I too studied, but the RPG thing gets me everytime; I chose Alliance over Horde because of my love for Night Elfs and Gnomes.
    I see a red label, my natural instinct tells me - INFIDEL MUST DIE - so I bash my shiv into the heart of my enemies </3

First 12