1. LFR on Icecrown

Hello,
    Please make LFR on Icecrown. Every raid leader asks for higher GS items than the raid they are about to raid drops. Also every BOE and drops are reserved, you need achievement and whatnot. Im casual and I would love to see raid content. Also being casual means a kick from the guild. I want to log in once a month, do ICC and then log off. LFR would be a guarantee entre

2. LFR raids have a lower difficulty than normal raids, and that's a no-no in wotlk.
    Other than the obvious flaws where you get saved in wotlk in the whole instance, and you might get dropped in at second boss, then wipe and end it there so you can't pick it up with another group. Also loot isn't as in later expansions, here a boss drops 3 items (2 on 10m) and everyone can roll on them, imagine the ninja loot reports then... Wotlk wasn't that casual like later, it's still less demanding than TBC with some QoL, but it's far from casual.

3. There are reasons to why raid leaders ask for higher than minimum needed gs for raids. Pugs are unknown so you never know if they are good or bad and if you wanna do x amount of bosses then you need to be sure that the ppl in the raid are geared properly and know the tactics.

4. raid leaders ask for unreasonable gear because they expect to compensate both the lack of coordination of the raid, as well as their lack of knowledge of tactics and/or own class/spec.

a proper raid lead can do a raid with proper gear (5.4k-5,6k icc 10n 5.8k+ for icc 25n/hc and so on). all it needs its patience to properly inspect people (and maybe ask them for tactic knowledge) and to coordinate the raid by using some program, either discord, raidcall or other (talking by self experience on the point. leaded multiple pugs of 5.8k+ 8/12hc that killed LK and all it took was me talking in discord a bit, its not THAT hard)

for the maker of this thread, there are a TON of casual guilds, you will often find them recruiting on global chat. just be warned: casual guilds dont tend to live too long, once its members get enough gear, they usually leave in search for more hardcore guilds.

edit: also, if you dont like the "boes ress" "gs+achiev or no inv" stuff, you can allways lead a raid yourself without asking for anything of that. you will surely get it filled quite fast... cant guarantee success though...
    Edited: December 7, 2019

5. a proper raid lead can do a raid with proper gear (5.4k-5,6k icc 10n 5.8k+ for icc 25n/hc and so on). all it needs its patience to properly inspect people (and maybe ask them for tactic knowledge) and to coordinate the raid by using some program, either discord, raidcall or other (talking by self experience on the point. leaded multiple pugs of 5.8k+ 8/12hc that killed LK and all it took was me talking in discord a bit, its not THAT hard)
    True, most raid leaders never bother with Discord.
    I use to say the raid is not about the leader but the 24 other people, if the pugs in the raid don't listen to the leader (which happends every raid with atleast a few people) then the raid is going to suffer.

LFR raids have a lower difficulty than normal raids, and that's a no-no in wotlk.
    lets play with the Idea that they think about implementing this, it would probably be different then the "LFR" that got introduced in Cataclysm, like example, No stat drop in items through LFR, No boss save but instance save. There's a lot of pug raids that "raid overs" on the first quarter in ICC allready, even with the "good" raids. The ninja reports will be in the masses but blizzard had that problem with LFR in cataclysm too until they implemented individual loot.
    Edited: December 7, 2019

6. LLF Would be neat idea.
    However, what if LFT tool would be somewhat restricted.

- Raid#10 would only drop 1 item per boss and x1 Emblem (Instead of x2 EoF@ICC or x3 EoT@ToC) & only 1 item.
    - Raid #25 - same, x1 Emblem and x2 item only.
    - Raids are 75% difficulty.
    - Would enforce CD's though.

This way, people under 5k GS can do some easy form of ICC with much less guarantee of loot.

Or LFR for TBC/Classic raids alone! :)

7. This way, people under 5k GS can do some easy form of ICC with much less guarantee of loot.

Or LFR for TBC/Classic raids alone! :)
    people under 5k gs as you say, can do OTHER raids, such as onixia, OS, eye of eternity, naxx, ulduar, even toc 10 and/or 25! i dont see a reason to skip everything and jumping to "lfr icc" straight away

8. Thing that I don't understand is why you don't make a raid by yourself.

Also there is no point if it's a LFR like retail, also on retail you should get a lower gear than real raid, so you want to get your BiS just by doing a LFR?

Also you ask for LFR but I presume you ask for LFICC?

Thing is, I'm sorry for you but if you're a casual then, it's how it is, that was the real tlk experience, you had to play to get things, you say you come once in a month, well, that's not enough, sorry for you :/