1. Level 80 twink for lower tier bg?

Hello, Is there anyone who does level 80 twinking in order to be placed in a lower tier Battlegrounds?
    I would also like to ask how those BG tiers work, whats the highest iLVL / GS you could have while still being placed in the lowbie bg?

2. From what I've seen, when I was gearing up my 80 lvl toon, nobody twinks in this bracket. The exact gs/average iLvl is not known and the algorithm, which decides to what bracket you should be put in, is a little more complicated than just checking your iLvl. When I tried to put on some crappy items to lower my gs (I was already at the high gs bracket) I was still put into the high gs bracket, despite having 4k gs, which normally will put you into the low gs bracket.

Warmane staff tries to prevent ppl to twink on that bracket, so I don't think its a good idea to even try to do that. First of all, when they will see that you somehow managed to make a twink on that bracket, there is a significant chance that they will modify the alogorithm, so your twink, which you spend time and effort on, will just hop to the high gs bracket. Second of all, nobody twinks on it, so you'll face green geared ppl all the time, no1 will be able to actually compete against you. Is it fun to stomp those ppl with no effort? For some definitely, yes, but if you don't starve mindless bgs with no challenge, then it's not a good idea.