1. People

and here i am,lvl 80 dk,in frozen halls for the fourth day asking ppl to invite me to party so i can finish Echoes of Tortured Souls....so far complete ignorance,couple of times i was said that i have to low GS...ffs....how high gs i suppose to have just after hitting lvl 80 and how on earth i can get better equipment if no1 want to invite me in a party?

2. It;s not only the guild...since i don't have any gear no guild wants me in :D and if nobody wants me in a party how to get any gear? Kinda sucks ....

3. farm rep, spam rdf's, level a crafting proff and craft gear, level 2 farming proffs and farm your *** off, sell the matts and buy gear of the ah. all kinds of ways to gear up. find 1 that works for you and go ham.

4. Frozen Halls aren't a place for a fresh 80. They're the end-game dungeons, you need better gear to queue for those, so nobody wants to carry you, I don't see a problem here.
    If you wanna be carried make your own group and hope nobody leaves. If you want to do it that badly, pay a BIS dps to carry you, rest will go along if they have someone to make up for the other low dps.

After hitting 80 you do what Skuddy said, when you're at like 3.5+ you'll have no problem getting into FOS/POS normal runs.

5. Lol noob you have to have min 5k gs to do any heroic dungeon here! Everytime i see a noob below 5k me and my mates kick the scrub

6. Do argent crusade reputation or ebon hold, they will give you some nice items.
    Do quests around Icecrown, they also hold good items.
    Do toc5 normal, as it will give you majority of boosts in item gear. Like wrist, trinket, rings and all items that you might need to queue for heroic rdf.
    Do random normal dungeons > then heroic the ones you can and farm eof/eot and buy gear.

Farm fos/pos normal until you get like 3k gear score, then buy some boes desired for your class if you can. If not > farm toc5 to be able to queue for rdf heroics fos/pos and later eventually hor.

7. I got to 5.5k gear score without hardly talking to anyone. Just do all the quests, get rich, then buy all the ilvl264 gear from the auction house. Do RDF, buy all trimph emblem gear. Buy a battered hilt, do the quest, get the ilvl 251 weapon, then you're good to go, ready to raid. No need to ask anyone to help you for anything.

8. I got to 5.5k gear score without hardly talking to anyone. Just do all the quests, get rich, then buy all the ilvl264 gear from the auction house. Do RDF, buy all trimph emblem gear. Buy a battered hilt, do the quest, get the ilvl 251 weapon, then you're good to go, ready to raid. No need to ask anyone to help you for anything.
    Except that battered hilt is so overpriced. I don't know if drops for it are really that small or warmane reduced its droprate actually significantly. It's like 8-10k price and that is too much. I would also avoid buying those expensive boes, you can get them from icecrown guild raids pretty easily. For icc farm rep boes, you can farm them by yourself. Only marrowgar tank ring/rotting sinew ring are good options, everything else just too expensive.

9. 10k is not that much on this server, just do quests, on retail each quest at level 80 gave only like 13 gold, here it gives 47 gold. Onetime I went hard core and I made 5k in one day just doing quests. If one were to get to level 80 then do all the Northrend quests they would have so much gold they wouldn't know what to do with it all. If you're not willing to grind quests, then you're not going to get what you need. Even on retail people had no choice but to grind quests to get geared up. There is no shortcut, just put on your favorite music and do all the quests zone by zone. You'll be swimming in gold if you're willing to do that.
    Edited: December 10, 2019

10. 10k is not that much on this server, just do quests, on retail each quest at level 80 gave only like 13 gold, here it gives 47 gold. Onetime I went hard core and I made 5k in one day just doing quests. If one were to get to level 80 then do all the Northrend quests they would have so much gold they wouldn't know what to do with it all. If you're not willing to grind quests, then you're not going to get what you need. Even on retail people had no choice but to grind quests to get geared up. There is no shortcut, just put on your favorite music and do all the quests zone by zone. You'll be swimming in gold if you're willing to do that.
    I think doing daily dungeons and mining is actually more profitable than this. Literally 3 titansteel are around 900+ gold, and runed orbs 1 is around 500 gold. So yeah.

11. That's true, but sometimes mining suck when there are other miners around. I really think getting to level 80 as fast as possible then doing quests is the best way to make gold. Not only do you make money from the quest 47 gold , but you get all those drops you can sell. I pulled 5k in only 6 hours of game play doing that, you can make more with professions, but that depends on if others are around gathering all your nodes.