1. Whats the point?

Im rolling dps warrior and que is slower, but Im doing that cuz I want dps items - playing prot pvp. I can roll tank role but then I can't and its not fair to roll dps items if someone other need. As I know that is ninja looting and its banable.

So today tank rolled needle from fos hc. And went offline, should I report to gm, as I know thats ninja looting and 3 days ban?

Whats the point of choosing a role then role for items that you dont need or need for os???

2. Yes you can ban him.
    Bear in mind that the "Ninja looting policy" got implemented because people like mages rolled "needle from fos hc" just to sell it on a NPC for 20 gold.
    RDF HC's before the policy was a ninja fest, not to forget the AFK fest ontop of that.

3. I want reply of the staff, if the rolling for items that is not for your role possible and not banable, I want to know?

4. Yes you can ban him.
    Bear in mind that the "Ninja looting policy" got implemented because people like mages rolled "needle from fos hc" just to sell it on a NPC for 20 gold.
    RDF HC's before the policy was a ninja fest, not to forget the AFK fest ontop of that.
    Thanks Disktrasa its nice to hear that. Im spending days to farm that and that some1 that dont need it get it... And he thinks that logging off would save him... I reported to gm via ticket (if that is proper way) and sent the guy mail.

5. Ok i got response that he is using it right now so nothing cant be done... Ok, now Im rolling tank role and rolling dps gear. That is GM oppinion not mine.

They lack evidence that he was the tank? Dont you have logs?

And please dont send me pm or smth, we are talking here and want to solve this ninja problems. What we need to do to stop this? So I need to scr shot at the beggining of every dungeon so you have scr of the role? You cant see log of his role?

So your mesg is role anything, get the item, go offline asap, later log in change specs and thats it? Only way is to scr at the beggining or before roll so you can see the role of every player ?

I know before, long time before when there was SM quest problems when some ppl get it etc...you could see every log and ban those players and now you cant see log of this player?

Please, Im here since 2009 and see everything, this is just lame.
    Edited: December 8, 2019

6. I was in the exact same situation as you are now, wanted to get dps gear for my prot warrior. What I did was simple "i'm gonna roll for dps if that's not a problem" every time i went to a df queued as a tank. 90% of the time nobody had a problem with that, cuz ppl just do it for their daily EoF. When I was unlucky to get that 10% i was leaving to not waste id and do something else while waiting for deserter debuff to wear off.

Long story short, be polite and roll what you need to roll.

Or, you can just create your own group for pos/fos/hor/toc5 and tell your party what you gonna roll from there. Ppl form groups for these dungeons all the time.
    Edited: December 8, 2019

7. Ok i got response that he is using it right now so nothing cant be done... Ok, now Im rolling tank role and rolling dps gear. That is GM oppinion not mine.

They lack evidence that he was the tank? Dont you have logs?

And please dont send me pm or smth, we are talking here and want to solve this ninja problems. What we need to do to stop this? So I need to scr shot at the beggining of every dungeon so you have scr of the role? You cant see log of his role?

So your mesg is role anything, get the item, go offline asap, later log in change specs and thats it? Only way is to scr at the beggining or before roll so you can see the role of every player ?

I know before, long time before when there was SM quest problems when some ppl get it etc...you could see every log and ban those players and now you cant see log of this player?

Please, Im here since 2009 and see everything, this is just lame.
    The level of butthurt on you is huge my dude. It's your fault for not reading the rules and guides here on the forum and for not reporting properly cuz of it. Next time you'll know better.

8. The level of butthurt on you is huge my dude. It's your fault for not reading the rules and guides here on the forum and for not reporting properly cuz of it. Next time you'll know better.
    Yes it hurts me whats wrong with that? When Im farming it for days just to lose it to tank, it hurts.

Yesterday we had a tank which said - is it ok to roll dps? I said, Im rolling only axe. He replied "Ok bye :* " then he didnt want to leave and get debuff...

9. Yes it hurts me whats wrong with that? When Im farming it for days just to lose it to tank, it hurts.

Yesterday we had a tank which said - is it ok to roll dps? I said, Im rolling only axe. He replied "Ok bye :* " then he didnt want to leave and get debuff...
    And once again, had you read the rules you could've reported him for dusrupting gameplay.

10. And once again, had you read the rules you could've reported him for dusrupting gameplay.
    I did but I didnt scr shot before he left so they didnt know he was a tank. That was my bad.

11. I was in the exact same situation as you are now, wanted to get dps gear for my prot warrior. What I did was simple "i'm gonna roll for dps if that's not a problem" every time i went to a df queued as a tank. 90% of the time nobody had a problem with that, cuz ppl just do it for their daily EoF. When I was unlucky to get that 10% i was leaving to not waste id and do something else while waiting for deserter debuff to wear off.

Long story short, be polite and roll what you need to roll.

Or, you can just create your own group for pos/fos/hor/toc5 and tell your party what you gonna roll from there. Ppl form groups for these dungeons all the time.
    Thanks, Ill try that in the future. Sounds fair.

12. You need to report players if you really have an evidence, like when they did roll on an item, how much did they roll, were they tanks/dps,etc. My reports were always successful, I have no Idea what did you do to be denied (if it was). Anyway, if people agree that a tank or anyone else can roll on an item, then that's not a njina need by my opinion. When I'm in dungen and I need gear for fury warrior, I always ask if I can roll and I do not roll unless someone says ''yes no problem''. Otherwise I go with greed >