1. Hamstring macro?

When Im using this with charge or intercept then change stance, sometime it applies hamstring on target sometimes not, or when intercept it change stance back without applying it.

Is this cuz of lack of the rage for it so it ignores it and change stance/not aplying it?

2. You shouldn't lack rage after Charge, but with intercept it can happen? If you have stance mastery you retain 25 rage, so shouldn't be a problem, that is if you go in berserk stance when over 20 rage, maybe that is the problem? Maybe your stance switches before you can cast hamstring because your stance cd finished before gcd from charge.
    Maybe you can paste your macro?

3. When Im using this with charge or intercept then change stance, sometime it applies hamstring on target sometimes not, or when intercept it change stance back without applying it.

Is this cuz of lack of the rage for it so it ignores it and change stance/not aplying it?
    use this
    /cast charge
    /cast hamstring

remember u need to hit it 2 times

4. Hello the 2 macros I'm using for charge and intercept are the ones down below, I use them as gap closers if I'm far away from my target or slowers (apply hamstring) if I'm in mellee range of my target as well as a cancel for paladins' bubbles and my bladestorm and auto attack starter (to gain that extra rage from the white hit). Feel free to modify them to your likes, but keep in mind that they require some spamming to change the stance and apply the hamstring, like 2 or 3 times.

#showtooltip Charge
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance
    /cast auto attack[harm]
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Charge
    /cast Hamstring

#showtooltip Intercept
    /startattack
    /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance
    /cast auto attack[harm]
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Intercept
    /cast Hamstring

5. You shouldn't lack rage after Charge, but with intercept it can happen? If you have stance mastery you retain 25 rage, so shouldn't be a problem, that is if you go in berserk stance when over 20 rage, maybe that is the problem? Maybe your stance switches before you can cast hamstring because your stance cd finished before gcd from charge.
    Maybe you can paste your macro?
    #showtooltip charge
    /startattack
    /cast auto attack [harm]
    /cancelaura Hand of protection
    /cancelaura bladestorm
    /cast charge
    /cast Hamstring

-
    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Intercept
    /cast Hamstring
    /cast Defensive Stance

6. Hello the 2 macros I'm using for charge and intercept are the ones down below, I use them as gap closers if I'm far away from my target or slowers (apply hamstring) if I'm in mellee range of my target as well as a cancel for paladins' bubbles and my bladestorm and auto attack starter (to gain that extra rage from the white hit). Feel free to modify them to your likes, but keep in mind that they require some spamming to change the stance and apply the hamstring, like 2 or 3 times.

#showtooltip Charge
    /startattack
    /cast auto attack[harm]
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Charge
    /cast Hamstring

#showtooltip Intercept
    /startattack
    /cast auto attack[harm]
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Intercept
    /cast Hamstring
    Thanks mine are similar. Im playing prot pvp. Ecept this part /cast [stance:1/2] Berserker Stance I dont know how to fit that.

7. #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Intercept
    /cast Hamstring
    /cast Defensive Stance
    So problem is here?

maybe try
    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Intercept
    /castsequence Hamstring, defensive stance

so it casts hamstring before switches back, but you can get stuck if low rage I guess

8. So problem is here?

maybe try
    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Intercept

so it casts hamstring before switches back, but you can get stuck if low rage I guess
    Thanks I will try :)

9. So problem is here?

maybe try
    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Intercept

Thanks, this is working for intercept, still charge harmstring not.

10. Hello the 2 macros I'm using for charge and intercept are the ones down below, I use them as gap closers if I'm far away from my target or slowers (apply hamstring) if I'm in mellee range of my target as well as a cancel for paladins' bubbles and my bladestorm and auto attack starter (to gain that extra rage from the white hit). Feel free to modify them to your likes, but keep in mind that they require some spamming to change the stance and apply the hamstring, like 2 or 3 times.

#showtooltip Charge
    /startattack
    /cast auto attack[harm]
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Charge
    /cast Hamstring

#showtooltip Intercept
    /startattack
    /cast auto attack[harm]
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Intercept
    /cast Hamstring
    Ok this worked. Only thing if i want ham i need to change to battle stance every charge but thats normal.

11. Meh I wont use charge harmstring as primary macro, Ill use simple charge...charge+hamstring on another bind.