1. Typing blankets won't have any effect on me, I want to see it in action. If you use this build and show me the dps differences and show me real life experience + proof that it just ain't gonna cut it then maybe you'll have me.

Also I edited the OP.

2. I am genuinely sorry you guys wasted your time, energy and effort trying to change his mind when he's nothing more than a turbohipster trying to reinvent the meta of an expansion 12 years old. He genuinely believes he's the smartest person in the room and he knows all about this but then when pressed on certain things like Icy Talons & Blight he demonstrates he knows very little.

Maybe when his DK's account gets unbanned in 2 months he can test all this stuff you guys are saying first hand but for now I guess he'll just have to resort to asking on global.

https://imgur.com/R5LVS7I

3. I am genuinely sorry you guys wasted your time..
    https://imgur.com/R5LVS7I
    I'm doing it for future readers of this thread. To put it simply, I don't like misinformation. Lol at the pic if that's actually him asking.

4. First off the ban was issued by the server automatically and I'll be unbanned once I have my appeal looked into, but that's going to take the gms probably 2 years to view anyways.

As for you thinking I'm full of myself, I'm not. I know what I know, and I know I don't know what I don't know.

I can acknowledge when I'm wrong about something HOWEVER I will refuse to acknowledge I'm an ***** that's wrong about everything.
    Not a single player has given me any reason that this build is worse than the strength build outside of "HUEHUEHUE REINVENT META HURDUR" and other troll posts, angrylol has been spamming for this thread to get locked along with rifokelt, and they haven't provided me with any real correct information. They keep spamming silly and obviously wrong or just plain out troll misinformation. I've incorporated the good tips and ideas into the build and changed the build around because I've taken information from the non-troll, non-crying posts on this thread.

If you're done crying, I'd appreciate some actual feedback to improve the build.
    Reaping from angrylol was actually a pretty good idea and I incorporated 2 set-ups that allow it.

I also incorporated glyph of dark death over glyph of scourge strike as angrylol pointed out it's only 1 or 2 more blood strikes per minute vs 15% damage on death coil

EDIT:
    Frysharry is specifically targeting me as well, he hasn't posted in over 2+ months and now his only posts are on my threads specifically, and only after he found out I was banned. He's hating on me because I'm a streamer/youtuber, plain and simple.
    Edited: December 10, 2019

5. Also the build now incorporates the ability to simply swap out the glyphs for single target and aoe fights, glyphs costs 10-20g at max. The build has strong aoe potential without any problem of having BIG SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION IN AOE while maintaining the single target dps increase and rotation of arpen. The build also only sacrifices a VERY MINOR amount of strength in favor of ARMOR PEN to reach the arpen cap.

6. I've not said anything about locking the thread up. The only thing I've done is correct you, which you don't want to accept and that's fine, as I've said my remarks aren't really aimed at you. I've also provided all the relevant information on all of the points I discussed. Gave you Method's world of logs, gave you detailed explanations on how Ignite, Deep Wounds and Unholy Blight work, guided you towards Mercy's post where she gave you a link to Kahories so that you can verify for yourself that the arp build is inferior. But I guess you just don't want to read or sim your build despite saying otherwise, that is also fine. People with some amount of critical thinking who potentially read this in the future won't follow your misguided teachings.

7. Typing blankets won't have any effect on me, I want to see it in action. If you use this build and show me the dps differences and show me real life experience + proof that it just ain't gonna cut it then maybe you'll have me.

Also I edited the OP.
    What everyone is saying you for 6 pages now - its other way around. Thing is established and you came up with new theory - now YOU prove it, all we have from you is words. No one is trying to prove you anything, we just tell you how it works. And judging from everything you have said - my hopes to see something interesting, as small as they were, dissipated in first page of this thread. We don't care, you can run around with whatever build you want, just don't expect to get far with it.

8. What everyone is saying you for 6 pages now - its other way around. Thing is established and you came up with new theory - now YOU prove it, all we have from you is words. No one is trying to prove you anything, we just tell you how it works. And judging from everything you have said - my hopes to see something interesting, as small as they were, dissipated in first page of this thread. We don't care, you can run around with whatever build you want, just don't expect to get far with it.
    YOU DON'T CARE? buahahahahhahahahahaha

I'm sorry but there's 6 pages of you caring right here. All of you care, oh so much, so please don't play it off that you could care less. I've looked at your recent posts and this is the ONLY thread that has any glimpse of activity on it, and this thread has A TON of activity on it. 6 pages already in less than a day or 2

Also @Riko, can you provide me with a simulator that will allow all raid debuffs to be applied, all raid buffs applied, my exact rotation, my exact gear, gems, talents, etc Absolutely everything I want to test and it will let me test it multiple times without innaccurately representing ANYTHING at all? Such as cd usage during procs and proc synchronization with uses, etc

9. There's some extreme speculation, mainly from Lordaeron players that boss damage is also buffed, but as of writing this post I've not seen any dev confirm/deny this. If anyone can, please do so or even better, if Mercy (can't tag sadly) can forward this question to warmane's dev team it would be lovely.
    Damage numbers are unmodified.

Also @Riko, can you provide me with a simulator that will allow all raid debuffs to be applied, all raid buffs applied, my exact rotation, my exact gear, gems, talents, etc Absolutely everything I want to test and it will let me test it multiple times without innaccurately representing ANYTHING at all? Such as cd usage during procs and proc synchronization with uses, etc
    He already told you which simulators to use (google is a wonderful tool). I even linked one for you. And you're still asking him to do the leg work for you? I'm sorry, but that's not how guides work, nevermind one where the person in question claims the build is the best one. I'm going to close down this nonsense.

First ... 456