1. AMANI WAR BEAR (mount drop) - ICECROW

Hi All....Amani war bear Bc mount
    Could you tell me if you can get now in Zul Aman.....
    And if you can GET IT, is it necessary to do something specific?,
    or if they have heard of someone who has get it in the last 5 months
    I remember that some years ago (three or four) we could get this mount on this server, in this kingdom.

I have been trying to get the Amani war bear, in Zul Aman, for almost a year....
    It is supposedly droped in Ashli's Bag after the fourth boss Hazzali has been defeated within the time limit of the timed event, but if you release all the prisoners from the previous three bosses, ashli won't give you anything, so I don't release those prisoners until I reach the fourth boss and release ashli
    The funny thing is that I have not heard anyone get it ,recently in the horde.
    Edited: December 8, 2019

2. Hi All....Amani war bear Bc mount
    Could you tell me if you can get now in Zul Aman.....
    And if you can GET IT, is it necessary to do something specific?,
    or if they have heard of someone who has get it in the last 5 months
    I remember that some years ago (three or four) we could get this mount on this server, in this kingdom.

I have been trying to get the Amani war bear, in Zul Aman, for almost a year....
    It is supposedly droped in Ashli's Bag after the fourth boss Hazzali has been defeated within the time limit of the timed event, but if you release all the prisoners from the previous three bosses, ashli won't give you anything, so I don't release those prisoners until I reach the fourth boss and release ashli
    The funny thing is that I have not heard anyone get it ,recently in the horde.
    Are you seriously telling us you were griding ZulAman for over a year for a mount which doesnt drop in WOTLK ? The original Amani War Bear was obtainable only during TBC period, but they excluded it from drop in WOTLK. You should have done some research before even entering the instance lul, the very first result on google clearly states that it drops only on TBC expansion, and it took me 5sec just to prove my point here. Anyway, sorry for your time lost, hope you were just exaggerating.... Cheers !

3. That mount just doesn't drop anymore, but you can still get it from warmane store eh. Just donate and there ya go.

4. Are you seriously telling us you were griding ZulAman for over a year for a mount which doesnt drop in WOTLK ? The original Amani War Bear was obtainable only during TBC period, but they excluded it from drop in WOTLK. You should have done some research before even entering the instance lul, the very first result on google clearly states that it drops only on TBC expansion, and it took me 5sec just to prove my point here. Anyway, sorry for your time lost, hope you were just exaggerating.... Cheers !
    Just because it was not obtainable during wotlk on retail, doesn't mean it was not obtainable here. Warmane is far from being blizzlike. And I also heard from old players that you could actually get amani war bear from ZA on icecrown, but I think they've changed it and you can't get it now.