1. Banned wtihout reason - check please

Hello stuff members.
    Today i tried to log my account and i saw i am banned. The "reason" is that i ninjed item in dungeon. It is not true, i didn't ninjed anything. Once i "needed" sword but 1st i asked group can i need it for my OS. Please check this, i am not ninja and have no idea what happen here and why i am banned for 4days.
    I am new to warmane server but i have many years exipiranced with this game, so i would know lf i ninjed something or not.

2. You did a good thing asking if you can need, but if you needed the item before getting a reply you took an item not meant for your current roll, which classifies as a ninja. If you want to avoid this situation in the future don't roll for an item not meant for the spec you're playing in that dungeon.

3. I understand that of course, I needed it after they replied to me which was a positive answer(a few seconds after my question). I was wonder when I saw I'm banned, really have no idea what happened there... I don't know any other situation. And none of players didn't have argue with me or problem since I came on warmane server.