1. AMANI WAR BEAR (mount drop)

Hi All....Amani war bear mount (BC -raid)
    Could you tell me if you can get now in Zul Aman.....
    And if you can GET IT, is it necessary to do something specific?,
    or if they have heard of someone who has get it in the last 5 months
    I remember that some years ago (three or four) we could get this mount on this server, in this kingdom.

I have been trying to get the Amani war bear, in Zul Aman, for almost a year....
    It is supposedly droped in Ashli's Bag after the fourth boss Hazzali has been defeated within the time limit of the timed event, but if you release all the prisoners from the previous three bosses, ashli won't give you anything, so I don't release those prisoners until I reach the fourth boss and release ashli
    The funny thing is that I have not heard anyone get it ,recently in the horde.
    Edited: December 8, 2019

2. I have been trying to get the Amani war bear, in Zul Aman, for almost a year....
    and in 1 year you have never done a search on google? or asking on /global in-game ?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=33809/a...-bear#comments
    "As of Patch 3.0, the bear has been removed, and the fourth chest now drops the same rings as you get from the third timed chest."

3. It was removed from loot table with release of WoTLK , if you see someone with it dont be amazed they havent gotten from raid they just got it from buying it from website as before on TBC you got it by killing 4th boss of instance in a certian ammount of time .

4. in warmane some things are different like the ELEMENTIUM EXAUSTED PIPE ,,, and as I said, some time ago you could get on this server in Wotlk...and in google there isn't much specific information about private servers.
    that's why I came to forum
    Edited: December 8, 2019

5. in warmane some things are different like the ELEMENTIUM EXAUSTED PIPE ,,, and as I said, some time ago you could get on this server in Wotlk...and in google there isn't much specific information about private servers.
    that's why I came to forum
    some time ago... more like 3 years ago, and its not obtainable now
    unless u get it from the shop for something like 10-13 coins