1. Neltharion character replacement

Administrators, after a long time I have the possibility of connecting to the Server again and I am surprised that the Game Server (Neltharion) to which I dedicate Many, but Many hours of my life is no longer working, and the characters that were the they were deleted even from my forum account ...

I am sorry to have to disturb you in this way, what I want is to know if they made any migration, and the characters were restored on another server, the game is quite important for me ... I had to start over in the Icecrown kingdom, and I would like to see if there is a possibility that some of the characters that I had in the kingdom of Neltharion can be replenished ...
    Also tell them that with this account I cannot see my character that I have in the kingdom of Icecrown, so I cannot collect the points that are given on the forum page.
    Waiting for a positive response and waiting for your collaboration I say goodbye wishing you success in the functions they perform.
    Thanks for the effort and dedication you put to the server ..

2. they gave a chance to copy Cataclysm Character to Frostwolf and Icecrown* realms but it is too late now.

As last chance you may contact [email protected] (or by opening a ticket on website if premium account)

*for wotlk realm your chaarcer would be lvl 80 and keep name (if not taken), profesison and mount available on Wotlk. It would have green gear