1. A few questions

So first question:

Nevermelting ice crystal
    Drops off of scourgelord tyranus
    Pit of sauron 5man heroic
    The active effect is a pre-pull effect that all classes (tanks/healers/dps) can use prior to pulling a raid boss.
    Effect: Provides 920 crit rating for 20 seconds, reduced by 184 for every spell crit
    Classes such as warriors who don't even have spell crits can abuse this effect for the full duration resulting in massive increases in dps.
    This effect is working as intended by blizzard and is NOT A BUG this is how it was in retail.

On lordaeron many heroic raiding guilds require funky classes to get this trinket from pos heroic. The trinket is actually pretty terrible even for spell casters as all of the ilvl 200 trinkets are much better so my question is:
    Would this trinket be considered a ninja if a warrior/rogue/dk needed on it and took it even though another class that uses spellpower needs it?
    They both would be dps spec rolling for a dps based trinket with an active effect that's required for dps in raids.

My oppinion is this trinket, due to it's uniquity as the only trinket with a pre-pot effect, should be treated differently in terms of ninja looting in dungeons, at least of the server of Lordaeron, however Icecrown wouldn't require such min/maxing so icecrown wouldn't need special treatment.

Second question:
    Is there anyway we can change random heroic frost emblem rewards to be rewardable to specific dungeon queue and/or remove the punishment for leaving? I can understand on Icecrown however on lordaeron, every player that tanks and/or heals (there aren't many of them) that will be willing to do a random heroic won't tank/heal a random heroic and instead they will get at least 2 other friends to join and if there is a dungeon they don't like they'll kick and reque or just go as 5 man. Anytime I queue for dungeon finder outside of leveling I have to wait over an hour to find a tank and healer, and at that point it's typically an undergeared player using healer/dps gear as tank or tank/dps as a healer and the groups go terrible, but we try to make it work without a proper healer/tank due to the lack of them and/or the lack of players willing to do heroics.

Long story short, the punishment pushes people away from doing heroics with randoms and causes a gang mentality with the tanks/heals.

I had another question but I forgot it.

2. Would this trinket be considered a ninja if a warrior/rogue/dk needed on it and took it even though another class that uses spellpower needs it?
    Yes. Agi ring also has crit and haste, but you'd call a caster rolling it ninja, of course it is a ninja.

No, if you gave specific the same reward you'd punish the ones in random because overgeared people would only queue VH and undergeared people would just sit and wait for fos/pos/hor to pop up, splitting the number of players. Removing the punishment is just stupid. You've just screwed over one group by leaving, you can queue again and screw another one.