1. It's a waste of time reading this entire post. Don't listen to this guy.
    I have played warrior tank for several years and you have no freaking idea what you are talking about.
    And if you want numbers, I've been playing warrior for 15 years. Some things never change, like people being tarded enough to believe protection warriors are useless in PVE scenarios.

- fixed some censoring.

2. Hello, for a war PVP fury, what are the best glyphe to use? Thank you for your answers ;)

3. Hello, for a war PVP fury, what are the best glyphe to use? Thank you for your answers ;)
    Whirlwind, Bloodthirst and Heroic Strike imo. But don't expect to be a beast with fury war, it's rather a weak spec for pvp.

4. beeing a dick and spend 150 euros for my weapon like my girlfriends here :p

5. -Did you actually make the thread, about LORDAREON/ICECROWN realm, and reasons, why, you are so inferior, because, MAYBE you play on lordareon/or wanted to look like someone who does knows a lot, by pointing out the realm, you MAYBE play on(which is almost irrelevent for this topic specifically)....

-Or you wanted to make some short go trough, for players who are new into this game, and curious what they can expect from class?

-Or your personal whining, for obvious lack of knowledge, then patiance to learn to play class? So it is easyer just blame it on developers, and try to cower yourself with "I PLAY ON LORDAREON". Which kinda doesn't have a single connection to the theme named as "How you should expect to play warriors".

I really can not find out, what you actually tried to do with this topic.
    However you failed at all of those, except for whinning.
    There is no connection between your headline and content of thread.

Best regards.

6. l I never claimed that arpen is better for unholy dk, I made a build that utilizes arpen to out dps the original meta build of unholy dk for single target dps and in particular for lordaeron where single target dps reigns as king due to the difficulty of the content.
    Sorry for this, but.... PHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

First 12