1. destrolock glyphs

Hi there, I've got glyohs of

immolate
    incinerate
    conflagrate

and was thinking to swap out incinerate with life tap glyph. Shouldnt it net similar incinerate dmg, with bonus to all spells?
    Somewhere I've read, that destrolock doesn't need to life tap with imp. life leech. Thats BS. I gotta do it from time to time anyway and well, it would be nice to have 150+bonus sp

Did any1 try it, did tests?

2. According to my calculations: incinerate and conflagrate are mandatory.
    Last glyph i am chosing between immolate and imp. When i tried it last time, it was if battle more than 40sec -> imp, if rdf short fights or bg, where burst is more preferable -> immolate.
    u can ez hit training dummy with standart rotation and check your dmg sources, it is pretty clear.
    For pvp: conflagrate, shadowflame - mandatory, 3d one up to you.

3. PvE only, icc25 environment, thank you for reply and waiting for other's opinion ;) gonna check life tap vs immo tonight

edit: after 30 min testing, it's glyph of the lifetap! much better than both imp and immolate (together ^_^)
    also gives you bonus mana?! test was concluded on 5k toon, life tap giving me 110 sp. at 6+ its gonna be ~~150+, making it even more viable, as well as making spirit gear better (from 35% to 55% spirit converted to SP)
    Edited: December 22, 2019

4. There are no spirit on your BiS destro lock gear. So I cant see how it will become from 110 to 150 ... Also casting Life Tap every 34 sec for 110 SP is losing 1 GCD which is 1 Incinerate more, or missed cast on CB or Confl ... As destro you wont need to tap at all, mb 1 time at the end of the fight. At the end you will be casted 4-6 Life Taps for 110 SP and missed 4-6 incinerates. Also you have priorities ... you wont be casting Life Tap when you have 4xT10 proced, which means lost time for the glyph again. At the end the only time you will have more from the Life Tap glyphs is LK couz you will be tapping a lot even as destro.

5. Even if you Life tap as destro the damage you gain from the other glyphs is more beneficial. Pve destro glyphs are incinerate. Immolate. Conflagrate. Standard no deviation.

6. Tested this again, now my lock has 5.9, 4p10, low haste high crit, 3xitems with spirit. Without bonus spirit from priest/gbok, glyphed life tap gives bonus 87 sp.
    The Immolation glph raised its damage by 2%, from 11%(222k) to 13%(256k) Dummy test: 5 min long fight, life tapping only without procs (4p10, pnl, ring, tailo back, talents) with conflagrate and chaos bolt being always on cd. self buffed only.
    Yet again, life tap glyph wins. Not by a big margin, but neither had I spirit buffed, nor had an enforced need to move (thus not letting me tap the hell out of it.) There is no reason to use inferior glyph. The immolation glyph could catch up only on marro and DBS (hc ofc).

BTW my lock is specced into 2/2 imp soul leech. Without 2/2 in it, you HAVE to life tap a lot anyway.

7. what about conflagrate, that will be also affected by glyph? what difference did u have in your test.
    And how did u get reed of talents rng (like pyroclasm rolling), did u test it withou talent tree?

8. Even if you do gain 100-200 dps with tap vs immo glyph, we're still talking about tiny gains which you wouldn't see in dungeons, maybe in TOC.
    "ooh but what about ICC with 30% buff and a nice composition"
    Yea, you're not going to play destro in a good ICC run. You'll either be demo for the buff or affliction for better damage. Destro is a worse fire mage and that's all it is, very good at lower gear tho.

9. Tried repeat your test: and i have 10k more with immo glyph (same amount of time, and same numbers of inci, so it should be pretty close conditions). And it means nothing tbh, cause still afected by skill dmg range, actual crit chance and pyroclasm uptime, that can differ with each of your try to push training dummy.
    What i have from fast modeling:
    crit haste items + immo glyph - 18308 (rawr), 13738 (simcraft).
    spirit OH, belt, wand + life tap glyph - 18247 (rawr), 13402 (simcraft)
    more spirit off set + life tap glyph - 17961(rawr), 13176 (simcraft).
    For me theese result are more reliable than training dummy.